Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everyone you disagree with is a Russian bot

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

#1, if you *were* a Russian bot, I'd know about it. Duh.

#2, if you keep telling lies, your tongue will turn black and fall out of your face. Think how embarrassing that would be.
    #1 Doubtful. It appears that anyone who doesn't follow the agenda around here is a "bot" It just hasn't been used in a while because it isn't a hot button term. It is coming back into style again though..

#2 Lying? Are you denying that you have called me a "russian bot" in the past?
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

#2, if you keep telling lies, your tongue will turn black and fall out of your face. Think how embarrassing that would be.
    Get well soon.

What's sad is that you only began caring about it a year and a half ago.

There's wasting money, then there's spending money to make money. IF you were a person who knew how things work, you would know the difference.
    If you don't like it, go #### yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The whole Russian Bot thing is getting tired and old.
    Well then, it should fit in just fine here. Seeing as most of the people on here are "tired and old."
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post

#2 Lying? Are you denying that you have called me a "russian bot" in the past?
    I recall she called you a "rushin' bot"...
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

We need our own theme song, fellow Russian bots!

Fortunately for you, I'm here to help, comrades!

I think it's awesome that the progs are losing their hivemind over the farts of a teenager. - Vrai

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I recall she called you a "rushin' bot"...
    I probably called him a bot and the voices in his head filled in the "Russian" part.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Do people not grasp what a bot is, in the first place? It's not a shill for the other side.
    It's not a paid poster for the party.

It's a computer program. Like those irritating telemarketing calls you get that try to get
    you to think you're talking to a person, asking "Is so and so there?" and when you answer,
    it laughs and says maybe you can help me. It is a program.

If someone ISN'T smart enough to figure out you're not a program - because honestly, it's not
    hard - they're not worth your time.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

Members who have read this thread: 48