Everyone you disagree with is a Russian bot

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So says the Left social media twerps. I replied rather benignly to a couple of tweets and have been reported TWICE for being a fake account. :lol: That's aside from the dozens of psycho Leftists who accused me of being a Russian.

:crazy:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So says the Left social media twerps. I replied rather benignly to a couple of tweets and have been reported TWICE for being a fake account. :lol: That's aside from the dozens of psycho Leftists who accused me of being a Russian.

Ahh..Natasha..you leave such lasting impression on poor peasant boy...

Midnightrider

:killingme
Pretty doubtful. What did you say?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pretty doubtful. What did you say?

I said:

Replying to @MarkDuplass

Did you seriously just apologize to the mindless mob attacking you for having opinions of your own and not just parroting the Democrat Party mantra? Coward.

And

Replying to @newtgingrich

Newt, I love you man, but considering what's been revealed in the last year or so, I definitely trust Vladimir Putin more than our FBI and CIA. Our "intelligence community" in this country is a disgrace and now I don't believe anything they say.

And

Replying to @FoxNews @tomhanks and

The star struck Barack Obama is gone. We have a real President now and I doubt he cares about Tom Hanks and his little tantrums.

I was met with a barrage of filthy names and told to move to Russia, I didn't think my comments were worth all that.

SPOILER: I don't expect you to see it that way.

Hijinx

It's amazing the people who cannot get this Russian BS off their minds.
They haven't produced an ounce of proof of collusion.
They know that Hillary paid for the Dossier.
They know that Comey and Muelle and others pushed this BS to try to take a duly elected President from office,
and still they cling to it like drowning people to the side of the lifeboat.

Many of these people are intelligent. Just blinded by hate.

Hijinx

Did you ever visit someone in the Alzheimer's ward?
They are people who roam around like zombies. going in and out of each others rooms searching for something and not knowing what.
Many of them were once intelligent people until their brains started turning to mush.
The Trump election turned their Hillary - Obama loving brains to mush.

They roam around searching for something---anything to get Trump with.
It's become the driving force in their pathetic lives.

Midnightrider

I said:

And

And

I was met with a barrage of filthy names and told to move to Russia, I didn't think my comments were worth all that.

SPOILER: I don't expect you to see it that way.

:killingme

Pretty benign alright.

I definitely trust Vladimir Putin more than our FBI and CIA.

Were you really surprised with ‘move to russia’ after those comments? How many times have you said similar th8ngs here?

transporter

It's amazing the people who cannot get this Russian BS off their minds.
They haven't produced an ounce of proof of collusion.
They know that Hillary paid for the Dossier.
They know that Comey and Muelle and others pushed this BS to try to take a duly elected President from office,
and still they cling to it like drowning people to the side of the lifeboat.

Many of these people are intelligent. Just blinded by hate.

That's pretty funny...did you ever read anything you typed about our last President and his wife and kids?

transporter

Did you ever visit someone in the Alzheimer's ward?
They are people who roam around like zombies. going in and out of each others rooms searching for something and not knowing what.
Many of them were once intelligent people until their brains started turning to mush.
The Trump election turned their Hillary - Obama loving brains to mush.

They roam around searching for something---anything to get Trump with.
It's become the driving force in their pathetic lives.

Huh...you ever read anything you've posted about Muslims?

You ever read anything you've posted about Hillary Clinton?

You really are a hypocritical POS...stupid as the ocean is wet too...but the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Were you really surprised with ‘move to russia’ after those comments? How many times have you said similar th8ngs here?

I'm never surprised by the stupid things Leftists say. I thought calling me a Russian bot and reporting me to Twitter was a bit much.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

You really are a hypocritical POS...stupid as the ocean is wet too..read.but the hypocrisy is unbelievable.
wow..two posts in the same thread.....does that get you in trouble with your handlers?

Hijinx

You really are a hypocritical POS...stupid as the ocean is wet too...but the hypocrisy is unbelievable.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. I have posted that, According to Bill Clinton she has eaten more women than he has. She cleaned Vince Fosters office so no one could find anything that could hurt her. She stood by and watched 4 people die after she supplied weapons to ISIS, and there are many other thing I have said about her.
All of them true. Is that what you mean?

Muslims come to this country to invade us , not to become Americans. They are a cult of rabid killers following a Koran of death and hate.
But evidently you like them.

There I have read it I have posted it. , and I may post it again.Please come out of hiding and debate It.

But no, you will cowardly come in drop your turd in the bowl and run off like the cowardly Trump hating imbecile you are.
Next you will be saying that my calling you an imbecile is hypocritical as though you have never said that to anyone in this forum.

I almost feel sorry for one as pathetic as yourself.
Who see's the truth and ignores it because of the hate you have for one man who gave up a life of fortune to save America.

because of the hate you have for one man who gave up a life of fortune to save America.
I bet that frosts her balls.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Losers. I swear.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So says the Left social media twerps.

Welcome to the Club ... Transporter TommyJo Calls me a Bot daily
[or comrade like I am some Communist - she really should wake up the 90's are calling the USSR Collapsed 20 yrs ago]

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Welcome to the Club ... Transporter TommyJo Calls me a Bot daily
[or comrade like I am some Communist - she really should wake up the 90's are calling the USSR Collapsed 20 yrs ago]

It's somewhat amusing to contemplate the absurdity of a leftist calling someone, to the right of them, a communist!

:lmao:

officeguy

I thought that 'literally everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi'.

I guess 'Russian bot Nazi' is a thing now.