Duck Boat goes down

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A tourist duck boat capsized in a lake near Branson, Missouri, during powerful storms, killing at least 11 people, including children, officials said.
The Thursday night accident also injured seven people and has left at least five others missing, Stone County Sheriff Doug Rader said.

The region suffered severe evening thunderstorms, including winds in excess of 60 mph, and the conditions are believed to be what caused the boat to sink to the bottom of the lake.

Eyewitness video showed the craft, which travels on land and water, taking on water as waves lashed at its sides.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-missouri-duck-boat-accident/story?id=56704420

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

From the looks of it, it might have been over loaded? Seems to have been riding low in the water. Or taken on too much water? With the closed in roof, prevented a quick escape. Sad.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't understand why they were out on the water in severe weather. Do they not check the weather reports?

Hijinx

I don't understand why they were out on the water in severe weather. Do they not check the weather reports?

Looks like a home made craft. It certainly doesn't appear to be one of the original DUKW boats the military had.