Thread: Dang Tranny!..where's your applause?

Dang Tranny!..where's your applause?

"I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Where has yours been for the past 9 years????

We've been on this trajectory since the summer of 2009. 2 years ago you were b*tching and moaning...NOW...it's all wine and roses???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jobless claims.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	123797

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Where has yours been for the past 9 years????
    Ahh..I remember when you screamed that in my ear the first time.,..Name:  sheeplove.gif
Views: 130
Size:  2.2 KB

P.S. I'll bring more wine and roses tonight. :giggles:
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

It's important to bear in mind that Trump's naysayers said - this would *NOT* happen.

So either they were wrong or - as people often point out - it's possible that Presidents don't change it much.
    And if that is true then Obama doesn't get credit either.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds." Teddy Roosevelt

If I may ...

As much as I would like to believe these numbers, it is hard to. There have changes in calculating methodology. And more changes and more changes. That change in methodology means that ANY comparison of unemployment between unemployment rates with any year prior to 2018 is just a meaningless exercise in story telling. Furthermore with a workforce participation rate of only 62% the U-3 number is just a farce. And, if there are really an increase in jobs, those jobs are spinning-their-wheels type jobs that pay little with no benefits, low hours, and no chance of advancement.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Members who have read this thread: 42