"We're playing with the bank's money."

transporter

KERNEN: Well can we talk about, in the context of the stock market after the election, well documented, it was up at one point 40% or so. It’s consolidated those gains and held onto the lion share of those gains –

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Right.

KERNEN: Does that go into your thinking in terms of if we’re ever going to address some of these –

PRESIDENT TRUMP: This is the time.

KERNEN: This is the time to do it.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: This is the time.

KERNEN: Is there a time when you –

PRESIDENT TRUMP: You know the expression “We’re playing with the bank’s money,” right? We’re up almost 40%.

...and later

KERNEN: What if the stock market were to go down?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, I actually think that’s – well, if it does, it does. Look, I’m not doing this for politics.

KERNEN: 20%?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/20/cnb...nald-trump-sits-down-with-cnbcs-joe-kern.html

Hey Vrai, you were all gushy over stock market returns....lots of folks on here were all gushy about their 401ks and TSPs...until the market stagnated (naturally).

So how does it feel to know that the man who YOU voted for, who YOU'VE spent the last 18 months defending tooth and nail...considers your retirement savings to be bank money that he can play with??? When was the last time you heard a President comment that he doesn't care if his actions cause you to lose 20% or your retirement savings or your kid's college fund??

Still think this man is qualified to be President????

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So how does it feel to know that the man who YOU voted for, who YOU'VE spent the last 18 months defending tooth and nail...considers your retirement savings to be bank money that he can play with??? When was the last time you heard a President comment that he doesn't care if his actions cause you to lose 20% or your retirement savings or your kid's college fund??

If you had any money and if you invested it, you would know that the stock market goes up and down. Always has, always will. I would rather have smaller gains in a solid market and economy than larger gains in a house of cards.

Now you might want to go back and read the whole transcript instead of the blurb your handlers told you to disseminate and scream about.