This is my favorite story today

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Millennials outraged after baseball team advertises 'Millennial Night' with avocados, participation ribbons and napping stations

The Tampa Bay Rays’ Double-A affiliate, currently with a record of 15-11, tweeted last week: “Want free things without doing much work? Well you're in luck! Riverwalk Stadium will be millennial friendly on Saturday, July 21, with a participation ribbon giveaway just for showing up, napping and selfie stations, along with lots of avocados.”

:roflmao:

Millennials, predictably, are not amused.

Murphy said the team is sorry if its advertising offended anybody, but they are standing by Millennial Night and would not change anything about their approach.

After throwing the ball around with one of his teammates in the un-ignorable heat, Ross told Fox News: “If it’s insensitive, then maybe they should just have thicker skin.”

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Millennials outraged after baseball team advertises 'Millennial Night' with avocados, participation ribbons and napping stations

The Tampa Bay Rays’ Double-A affiliate, currently with a record of 15-11, tweeted last week: “Want free things without doing much work? Well you're in luck! Riverwalk Stadium will be millennial friendly on Saturday, July 21, with a participation ribbon giveaway just for showing up, napping and selfie stations, along with lots of avocados.”

:roflmao:

Millennials, predictably, are not amused.

Murphy said the team is sorry if its advertising offended anybody, but they are standing by Millennial Night and would not change anything about their approach.

After throwing the ball around with one of his teammates in the un-ignorable heat, Ross told Fox News: “If it’s insensitive, then maybe they should just have thicker skin.”

I almost lost my early Friday beer through my nose..........