Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: One thing I will say about the GOP

  1. #1
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,524
    Blog Entries
    2

    One thing I will say about the GOP

    They don't embrace their crazies.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-party.html

    Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

    They are running in strong Democrat districts where they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, and most ran an unopposed primary because every other Republican in the district knows it's a loser. So there's no danger of them being elected, but the GOP is quick to denounce them and Ted Cruz went so far as to endorse their Democrat opponents.

    Contrast that with the Democrat Party, which has embraced the Socialists and crazies it once tried to distance itself from.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  2. #2
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    15,879
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    They don't embrace their crazies.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-party.html

    Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

    They are running in strong Democrat districts where they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, and most ran an unopposed primary because every other Republican in the district knows it's a loser. So there's no danger of them being elected, but the GOP is quick to denounce them and Ted Cruz went so far as to endorse their Democrat opponents.

    Contrast that with the Democrat Party, which has embraced the Socialists and crazies it once tried to distance itself from.
    Where, oh where is Captain Cannabis to pop in and tell you they're exactly the same?
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    They don't embrace their crazies.

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...for-party.html

    Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

    They are running in strong Democrat districts where they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning, and most ran an unopposed primary because every other Republican in the district knows it's a loser. So there's no danger of them being elected, but the GOP is quick to denounce them and Ted Cruz went so far as to endorse their Democrat opponents.

    Contrast that with the Democrat Party, which has embraced the Socialists and crazies it once tried to distance itself from.
    You are equating White Supremacists, Nazis and holocaust deniers with a 28 year old kid who wants Medicare for all???

  4. #4
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    15,879
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    You are equating White Supremacists, Nazis and holocaust deniers with a 28 year old kid who wants Totalitarianism and Communism???
    Yes
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Reps are know for eating their own... Dems not so much. It about killed them when they had to cut Al Franken loose because of #MeToo.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Where, oh where is Captain Cannabis to pop in and tell you they're exactly the same?
    Bevis... He said Captain Cannabis....
    No one cares.

  7. #7
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    127,524
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    You are equating White Supremacists, Nazis and holocaust deniers with a 28 year old kid who wants Medicare for all???
    You could use a history lesson.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You could use a history lesson.
    liberal socialist communist new world order pc crazy power hungry hypocrites with no ideals dont care about anyone but themselves and want it their way or the highway so to speak
    and are not interested in history or what might happen because of their self absorbed idiocy with no perspective whatsoever and not to mention the snowflakes that are melting in the global warming of trump and all and now they are flailing or failing or something like that

    I did my run on no punctuation/grammar on purpose, to prove a point. And, you are, exactly, right.
    Last edited by littlelady; 07-21-2018 at 03:49 AM.



Members who have read this thread: 37

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |