Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 271 to 275 of 275

Thread: More 'Stand your ground' in Florida.

  1. #271
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,070
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Great song, it's on the CD when it's my music day in the shop.
    Got them all the classics. Big John, Big Iron, a whole lot more.
    "I aim to misbehave."

  2. #272
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    15,879
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Donít Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  3. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Got them all the classics. Big John, Big Iron, a whole lot more.
    I love all the old country and mountian twang and lately Rockabilly exspecially out of Norway , Sweden, Denmark. Germany and so on..

    No one cares.

  4. #274
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    22,070
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I love all the old country and mountian twang and lately Rockabilly exspecially out of Norway , Sweden, Denmark. Germany and so on..

    Dad was born in a mining town in Alabama that doesnt exist anymore, sometime in the 30s they moved to LaFollete, TN. So, yeah, I was raised on all that stuff.
    "I aim to misbehave."

  5. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Dad was born in a mining town in Alabama that doesnt exist anymore, sometime in the 30s they moved to LaFollete, TN. So, yeah, I was raised on all that stuff.
    My Stepmom was born and raised in Page,WV in company housing, the last time I was in Page it has about 200 folks living there.
    All I heard as a kid was mountain twang and country pickin.
    My birth mother was born and raised in Ripley, Miss.
    No one cares.

Members who have read this thread: 83

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |