This Makes Perfect Sense

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, said this week that President Trump is compromised by the Russians, offering possible recordings of his meeting with Putin as evidence. Later on Sunday morning, Schiff suggested Trump's businesses were Russian money laundering operations.

"I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that this president colluded, conspired, collaborated, with Russia. And neither has anyone else, or you can rest assured, Adam Schiff would have leaked it," Gowdy said. "That is why they have moved on from collusion on to obstruction of justice, which is now their current preoccupation."

Gowdy: If There Was Evidence That President Trump Committed Any Crime, "Adam Schiff Would Have Leaked It"

SamSpade

THIS is one thing that baffles me about the law - you can be found guilty of obstruction of justice in the investigation of something that can later be found to have NEVER HAPPENED.
I can accuse you of murdering Santa Claus, and you can go to jail for obstructing the investigation - of a crime that never happened.

This_person

If there was evidence of obstruction, surely they would have found it by now.

The only reasonable thing they could find obstruction against is the government looking into Trump himself. He has full authority to cancel or redirect or pardon or any other myriad of things against anyone else except himself.

We have been told repeatedly at multiple levels of DOJ that Trump is not now nor has he ever been the subject of an investigation.

A + B = C, Trump did not obstruct any justice.

SamSpade

If there was evidence of obstruction, surely they would have found it by now.

Hillary is now out there claiming that come the mid-terms, the Russians will have found a way to tamper with machines and ballots,
and that people need to get to the polls to overcome their ability to give the elections to the Republicans.

One - we already had *assurances* from none other than Barack Obama who said that doing this was impossible, simply because
of how they're run in the country.

And second - why don't they just say ALIENS want to elect Republicans? Is this where we are now? A party entrenched with the idea
that every member of the Republican Party is a Manchurian candidate - or the Russian equivalent - out to destroy the nation?
Heck, how about robots? I mean, do they hear themselves? SkyNet is real - and it's voting Republican!

PsyOps

Pixelated
And second - why don't they just say ALIENS want to elect Republicans? Is this where we are now? A party entrenched with the idea
that every member of the Republican Party is a Manchurian candidate - or the Russian equivalent - out to destroy the nation?
Heck, how about robots? I mean, do they hear themselves? SkyNet is real - and it's voting Republican!

This is really all they have. This is their struggle to figure out why they lost bad in 2016. It seems the only way to respond is to lash out in hatred and accuse the winners (the GOP) as being abjectly evil on every level. They have yet to do a self-evaluation as to why Americans went in the direction they did. Democrats have always been good at banding together for a cause and getting people to believe in their cause. Now their cause is simply to hate the man in the WH and the people who voted for him. That will win them elections.