Progressivism is Tyranny

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Levin also broke down how the Left uses these incidents to attack individualism and free thought.

“They embrace this statism, this utopianism, and so the individual has to be beaten to a pulp,” he said. “Anybody with an independent thought or contrary thought has to be smeared.”

“I’m kind of shocked that people are surprised by this. Fundamentally, they do not understand progressivism. Progressivism is a form of tyranny, I talk about it all the time, with a totalitarian mindset,” he added.

He also talked about how attacking an individual is commonplace for progressives.

“Of course they’re attacking you,” Levin said. “They’ve attacked me and they attack anybody else who dares to stand up and speak to liberty . . . true liberty.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33387/mark-levin-progressivism-form-tyranny-jacob-airey

glhs837

Power with Control
Always nuggets of interest in the comments.

CS Lewis: Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I read the title as: Progressivism is Tranny - whom I expect to straighten you out post-haste :lol: