Russia election meddling..." a hoax"...again

transporter

So President Obama knew about Russia before the Election. Why didn’t he do something about it? Why didn’t he tell our campaign? Because it is all a big hoax, that’s why, and he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win!!!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021158915206152193

So how long did Trump hold the position that Russia interfered with election? 3 days? 4? That might be a new record for him.

Now it's all a hoax again. What a buffoon.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Now it's all a hoax again. What a buffoon.

We realize that English is not easy for you, but even you should have been able to follow this one. The "hoax" is what the FBI gang put together to get a FISA warrant.

Too bad you don't have the mental acuity required to follow multiple topic threads. The hoax has nothing whatsoever to do with any Russian meddling that we know about, however ineffective it ultimately turned out to be.

SamSpade

We realize that English is not easy for you, but even you should have been able to follow this one. The "hoax" is what the FBI gang put together to get a FISA warrant.

You can't see much of it - but it also looks like, when they tried to renew the warrant, they didn't have any new information for it - they CONTINUED to rely on unverified information.
This drives me crazy.

Midnightrider

Too bad you don't have the mental acuity required to follow multiple topic threads. The hoax has nothing whatsoever to do with any Russian meddling that we know about, however ineffective it ultimately turned out to be.

:killingme

You might think that unless you actually read trumps tweet. You go Mo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought it was all about “collusion”?
What happened to the word “collusion? Did the progs take it out of the dictionary ?

It's kind of like how "global cooling" was replaced by "global warming", which is now "climate change".

SamSpade

Which has always translated to "Give us your money!"

Which absolutely is the red flag that always triggers me not to trust someone on an issue.
When they have sensible, plausible working solutions to a problem - I'll listen.
When it translates to, don't worry, give us more money - my BS detector goes off.