10 days have passed and what do we know?

transporter

Trump meet privately with Putin on July 13. No one, not our military upper echelon, our intelligence agencies or state department know what was discussed.

Trump tweets today:

When you hear the Fake News talking negatively about my meeting with President Putin, and all that I gave up, remember, I gave up NOTHING, we merely talked about future benefits for both countries. Also, we got along very well, which is a good thing, except for the Corrupt Media!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1021370601863294977

Given that there was no one else in the room except a translator, the Trump has offered no details about anything that was discussed or offered even broad strokes, it is reasonable to assume (given Trump's inability to achieve any deals anywhere) that he accomplished nothing here as well.

Did he give up anything? That is also a reasonable assumption given his pathetic meeting with Kim Jung Un.

Trump, unprepared as usual, went into a meeting with an actual skilled adversary. There is a really good reason why Putin came out to the press conference with that sh!t eating grin on his face...and it isn't because he and Trump "got along very well".

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump meet privately with Putin on July 13. No one, not our military upper echelon, our intelligence agencies or state department know what was discussed.

LOL...that English language really throws you, don't it?? You don't even have a grasp of the obvious....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Trump tweets today:

Given that there was no one else in the room except a translator, the Trump has offered no details about anything that was discussed or offered even broad strokes, it is reasonable to assume (given Trump's inability to achieve any deals anywhere) that he accomplished nothing here as well.

Did he give up anything? That is also a reasonable assumption given his pathetic meeting with Kim Jung Un.

Trump, unprepared as usual, went into a meeting with an actual skilled adversary. There is a really good reason why Putin came out to the press conference with that sh!t eating grin on his face...and it isn't because he and Trump "got along very well".

For realskies. We've been blown up by Russia so many times, you'd think we'd learn. Especially after North Korea nuked us in retaliation for Trump insulting them. The Democrats keep trying to tell us we're all gonna die, but do we listen? Noooooo.....

MiddleGround

Trump tweets today:

Once again... you are BRILLIANT!!

You should ask for a raise around here :yay:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
For realskies. We've been blown up by Russia so many times, you'd think we'd learn. Especially after North Korea nuked us in retaliation for Trump insulting them. The Democrats keep trying to tell us we're all gonna die, but do we listen? Noooooo.....

Didja see where the Democrats have opened up those fissures over the Yellowstone caldera recently?? new_shocked.gif

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The boy who cried Trump.

SamSpade

You want to know what happened?

He said, ok, here's the real deal. I don't give a rat's ass about any referendum in Crimea, get your ass out. Get out of Syria, get your troops out of Georgia.
You think I'm kidding? I'm getting Europe to beef up their military and stop buying your damned gas and oil.
Stay out of our damned elections. I know what you said. Remember that nuclear failure in North Korea? You think that was an accident?

I just talked nice about you on international TV. You act like an ass after this, you'll look weak.
Remember, you're only leading Russia for *life*.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

This_person

I think it is fair that we know what Obama was more flexible on after his last election. It is equally fair to know what was done here.

We know Kennedy gave up Poland for Cuba, and that was done quietly.

But, what do we KNOW about Obama or Trump - diddly. And, we won't for at least 50 years, I suspect.

BOP

LOL...that English language really throws you, don't it?? You don't even have a grasp of the obvious....

nhboy/nonothing once let slip that he was Norwegian. I wish I could find that post, which he probably deleted. It's been at least a couple of years, I think. Since I believe he and TJ/Tranny are the same person, well, yeah.

BOP

I think it is fair that we know what Obama was more flexible on after his last election. It is equally fair to know what was done here.

We know Kennedy gave up Poland for Cuba, and that was done quietly.

But, what do we KNOW about Obama or Trump - diddly. And, we won't for at least 50 years, I suspect.

We didn't know that when the Won said he'd have more flexibility, he meant he'd bend over for Putin.

This_person

We didn't know that when the Won said he'd have more flexibility, he meant he'd bend over for Putin.

Most of us were pretty sure of that, both from experience with Mr. Obama and from the context clues of the conversation. Won does not need to worry about the election if his flexibility is TOWARDS the interests of the USA.