Ah, yes...that diversity...that respect...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trevor Noah upsets fans with resurfaced video mocking indigenous Australian women

“And I know some of you are sitting there now going, ‘Oh Trevor, yeah, but I’ve never seen a beautiful Aborigine.’ Yeah, but you know what you say? You say ‘yet,’ that’s what you say; ‘yet.’ Because you haven’t seen all of them, right?”

“Plus it’s not always about looks, maybe Aboriginal women do special things, maybe they’ll just like, jump on top of you and be like,” he continues, before cupping his hands to his lips and imitating the sound of a didgeridoo. “All women of every race can be beautiful.”

Trevor's publicist stepped in and wrote him some things to say:

Noah himself responded to Williams’ original tweet today, saying, “You’re right. After visiting Australia’s Bunjilaka Museum and learning about Aboriginal history first-hand, I vowed never to make a joke like that again. And I haven’t. I’ll make sure the clip from 2013 is not promoted in any way.”

Sorry, Trevor, not good enough:
Wait so he has to go to a museum and learn about history before he knows not to be racist?????
— Sarah Maddison (@madd_sarah) July 22, 2018

The MSM is deciding whether a black man can be racist or not before they comment.