Can someone explain this...

GregV814

Why does the American public NEED a transgender superhero??? Spincter7?? Transporterperson??? Liberty Bacon??? do you have the answer??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So that triggered #woke types will stop busting stuff up and keening in the streets.

What do I win?

GregV814

So that triggered #woke types will stop busting stuff up and keening in the streets.

What do I win?

well, it just so happens I have a transgendered transformer action figure, not a doll, imported from the Republic of Iraq, and a copy of their state sponsored comicbook Warriors of Infidels, volume #1 !!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Hollywood: Politicizing Anything to Make Everything Unwatchable!!!

nutz

Why does the American public NEED a transgender superhero??? Spincter7?? Transporterperson??? Liberty Bacon??? do you have the answer??

Why do you watch Supergirl ? Change the channel and your transgender superhero will disappear.

nutz

well, it just so happens I have a transgendered transformer action figure, not a doll, imported from the Republic of Iraq, and a copy of their state sponsored comicbook Warriors of Infidels, volume #1 !!

Is it inflatable too?

glhs837

Power with Control
Agreed, but if you watch any of the Arrowverse shows, you should know they are generally written for a younger audience who sort of expect that kind of inclusion. The gay characters in the other shows are just regular characters who happen to be gay. I haven't noticed any difference in how they are treated. If they treat the trans character the same way, no biggie to me. And really, if you have a bunch of trendy hip young people who hang out in a big city, chances are they might very well have a friend who is trans. Odds of that person being also having powers seems low, but whatever. As noted, if it bugs you, turn the channel. Or would you prefer to drive them off the air?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is it a love ewe:lmao:

How'd you know?

luvinLamb.jpg

BOP

Oh, man! Is that the one featuring Ahmed the Wonder Goat!? I had that issue, but my mom sold it when I joined the jihad against the Crusades. If my father hadn't blown himself up, he would have beat her for that (pop loved Ahmed the Wonder Goat - said it always reminded him of his childhood).