Teens throwing rocks or using BB guns Chancellors Run Road? Anyone else hear this?

glhs837

Power with Control
Rumour only at this point. A firends wife told him, he asked to check it out. For all I know it's FB mommy crap, cant find anything on Baynet of SMnewsnet.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Rumour only at this point. A firends wife told him, he asked to check it out. For all I know it's FB mommy crap, cant find anything on Baynet of SMnewsnet.

I saw a post on a friend's FB page about this. The original post (this was not my friend posting!) is from July 18th and I have cut and pasted it as is:

DO NOT TAKE CHANCELLORS RUN ROAD After Dark . INDIVIDUALS Are Out There Between Fox Chase & Chancellors Run Apartments THROWING BRICKS , ROCKS , Shooting At Peoples Vehicles As They Past By . My Vehicle Was The 4th ONE REPORTED IN FOR PROPERTY DESTRUCTION EARLY SATURDAY Morning 3:30am , SAME LOCATION As The OTHER VEHICLES . I Am NOW LEFT WITH NO WINDOW , HOLES & Dents From The Front Of My Driver Side All The Way Too The Back . Along With MY INSURANCE WANTING TOO TOTAL MY VEHICLE . NOBODY Was / Has Been Identified ! Smfh I’ve Never Been Sooooo Nerve Wrecked In My Life Yooo This #### BLEW ME ON SOOOO MANY LEVELS . Like WHY Are PEOPLE Soooo Childish ????

I have seen no verification of this either. :shrug:

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Yeah, seems a bit fishy. No mention of a police report, news didnt pick up on this newsworthy item. Sounds like someone got thier stuff jacked up and dont want to explain what really happened.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yeah, seems a bit fishy. No mention of a police report, news didnt pick up on this newsworthy item. Sounds like someone got thier stuff jacked up and dont want to explain what really happened.

Woman made the FB post, right? She probably just ran over the curb, the mailbox, some shrubs, the kid's tricycle, scrapped the edge of the garage door and overshot the back of the garage bay and in to the work bench. Again.

:ducks:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Woman made the FB post, right? She probably just ran over the curb, the mailbox, some shrubs, the kid's tricycle, scrapped the edge of the garage door and overshot the back of the garage bay and in to the work bench. Again.

:lmao:

nobody really

I need a nap

yeah, they always try to blame the thugs on chancellors run road.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ghost Rider to Maverick.... Go in inverted...

Brian Williams.jpg

GregV814

unidentified sources close to the investigation, (nameless under the promise of anonymity), validated that Vladimir Putin's security detail made contact within the White House confirming that at some point, sealed in a sworn affidavit, some items were discharged, however it is unclear if the objects were randomly projected from a military style device in violation of The United Nations declaration of a projectile free zone...So far, the Trump Administration has made no comment on the late breaking scandal...