Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
th.jpg

DEEKAYPEE8569

Don’t go there. You don’t need to smoke. :huggy:

So.....it's still open.

Herein unnamed family members said, MANY times, 'Sure wish you'd quit dipping.' One actually said, ' I would rather see you go back to smoking.'
Taking up cigars as a "hobby" is an in-between solution. It gets me that nicotine fix I can't seem to kick, and you don't inhale cigars. Yeah....lousy logic.....

Hank

my war
So.....it's still open.

Herein unnamed family members said, MANY times, 'Sure wish you'd quit dipping.' One actually said, ' I would rather see you go back to smoking.'
Taking up cigars as a "hobby" is an in-between solution. It gets me that nicotine fix I can't seem to kick, and you don't inhale cigars. Yeah....lousy logic.....

She's the last person you need advice from... :yay:

nutz

So.....it's still open.

Why not go see your family doc and get it worked out. There are quite a few different ways to quit nicotine - vaping, patch, lozenges, gum.
Cigars will probably become your substitute for chew(dip). A good cigar every now and then can be a nice thing but it sounds like you would just be switching.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Why not go see your family doc and get it worked out. There are quite a few different ways to quit nicotine - vaping, patch, lozenges, gum.
Cigars will probably become your substitute for chew(dip). A good cigar every now and then can be a nice thing but it sounds like you would just be switching.
That's what I did when went to dipping vice smoking in 2010.So, yeah.....it's probably a step backwards.

With as many health issues as you have, smoking/chewing is the last thing you should be considering.

littlelady

God bless the USA
She's the last person you need advice from... :yay:

Find what you love and let it kill ya! :buddies:

You are one twisted individual. I have known that since my original sign on date of Dec 2011. Happy foruming, Hankaroo, or should I address you as Black Francis? Let me know. :wink:

Us banned members need to stick together. :lol:

Last edited: