chernmax

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Unexpectedly passed away Monday evening. Above all else, he was a family man. He served his country, and had a strong work ethic.

He leaves behind a loving wife, daughter, and a large loving extended family, and just as many friends.

He will be very missed.

Go with God, my friend. Rest in peace.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Recognize the name but can't put it to a face.

Regardless... Sorry to hear.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I remember meeting him at your house, sorry to hear of his passing. He was a good guy, always had an interesting take on things.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I remember meeting him at your house, sorry to hear of his passing. He was a good guy, always had an interesting take on things.

Thanks. Yes, he was truly one of the good guys. We were devastated by the news. Now we're just kind of numb. He was a good friend, and neighbor. He always had a level head. I liked that about him.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Unexpectedly passed away Monday evening. Above all else, he was a family man. He served his country, and had a strong work ethic.

He leaves behind a loving wife, daughter, and a large loving extended family, and just as many friends.

He will be very missed.

Go with God, my friend. Rest in peace.

Your words about Chermax are awesome. And, coming from you, I believe it. I loved his interaction on this forum. It is hard to be on a forum, and know people that we have met irl, are gone now. That has happened to me, too. RIP chermax.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
So sorry to hear this. I always made it a point to read his posts. He was one of the good ones. His contributions will be missed. Sending prayers for comfort to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace, Chernmax.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
It is. He was really a great guy, touched so many lives. I was in town for a few days, stopped by to see his wife. Of course, one always walks away wishing they could do more.

I am sure chernmax's family is devastated and his death has affected so many who loved him. :huggy: to you and B. And so good to see you both Saturday!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I am sure chernmax's family is devastated and his death has affected so many who loved him. :huggy: to you and B. And so good to see you both Saturday!

It was good to see all of you, too. I wish I could have stayed longer. :huggy:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I see he will be interred at Arlington at a later date, and judging from his retired rank, it should be with full military honors. Quite sobering and a very impressive sendoff.

I was certainly hoping for a good write up. He had a very impressive life. I can't say enough what a good guy he was, and he touched so many lives.