Taco Bell's Nacho Fries

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have never been to Taco Bell (yes, really!) and a friend had some of those fries. Curiosity overcame my good judgment so I tried one (and ONLY one) of those nacho fries from Taco Bell the other night. Gack! Like tasting a salt lick covered in orange glue. #SayNoToNachoFries

:barf: :twitch:

nobody really

I need a nap
I have never been to Taco Bell (yes, really!) and a friend had some of those fries. Curiosity overcame my good judgment so I tried one (and ONLY one) of those nacho fries from Taco Bell the other night. Gack! Like tasting a salt lick covered in orange glue. #SayNoToNachoFries

:barf: :twitch:

I #### for 2 days after trying them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Meanwhile, behind the Taco Bell store...

ate something bad.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Is this the lunch tread?

I have spaghetti squash "spaghetti" for lunch today! :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Still haven't tried it, even though it is very close to my work. Maybe Friday I will give it a whirl. Recommendations on what to try?

You choose your own toppings, and they have pretty much anything you could want on a pizza. My personal creation is:

Spicy sausage
Bacon
Red Onion
Sriracha finishing swirl

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Last time I went to Taco Bell, a little Mexican woman asked me if I wanted to try a naked chalupa.

She seemed puzzled when I told her I only have 30 mins for lunch.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Build your own!

Well, DUH. I do know that much. :smack:

You choose your own toppings, and they have pretty much anything you could want on a pizza. My personal creation is:

Spicy sausage
Bacon
Red Onion
Sriracha finishing swirl

Thank you! How spicy is the Sriracha sauce?

Last time I went to Taco Bell, a little Mexican woman asked me if I wanted to try a naked chalupa.

She seemed puzzled when I told her I only have 30 mins for lunch.

Probably figured you only needed 5. :jet: