When concerts were under $10

frequentflier

happy to be living
Some friends went to DC last night to hear the Eagles and James Taylor. It got me thinking about the first time I had heard the Eagles- an unknown warm up band...I did see (hear) them again after they were more famous.

Through all my travels and moves, I have managed to keep a box with old photos and a small baggie with some; though not all; concert stubs.

Steve Miller Band 1974 $5.50, Marshall Tucker Band 1975 $5.50, Loggins & Messina & Fleetwood Mac 1975 $5.50, Neil Young & Poco 1976 $6.50, Charlie Daniels & Little Feat 1975 $5.50, Molly Hatchet 1980 $8.50, Black Oak Arkansas, Golden Earring & Robin Trower 1974 $6, Allman Brothers 1975 $6.50, etc etc etc. My very first concert with the Guess Who and Jerry LaCroix and White Trash 1972 $4.50!

And tripping down memory lane, there are so many concerts I attended that I don't have stubs to: Rolling Stones, Edgar Winter, Johnny Winter, Canned Heat, Foghat, J Geils, America, Dan Fogelberg, ZZ, Stevie Ray Vaughn and more.

The good old days!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
First concert I ever went to -- the Eagles at Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh with an unknown back-up band - Fleetwood Mac. I don't remember how much it cost. I was a poor college student at the time so I know it wasn't that much!