What's Better than Bacon?

Ok, maybe not much. But as a change of pace I like to fry up some Genoa salami until it's nice and crisp. Had some this morning with my eggs.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I would answer this with a PIC, but alas I can not do so as the topic is not in the "Not Suitable for Work" section.

Sorry.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Taylor ham, egg & cheese on a hard roll is a Jersey breakfast staple. The roll is just about the same size as the fried egg.

Decades ago the military would serve fried bologna for breakfast until the sodium nazis put a stop to that.

Taylor ham, egg & cheese on a hard roll is a Jersey breakfast staple. The roll is just about the same size as the fried egg.

Decades ago the military would serve fried bologna for breakfast until the sodium nazis put a stop to that.

On many a camping trip, the only thing left to eat was bologna. Fried it up, slapped it on a burger bun and called it a sludge burger.

Whenever I get back to Long Island, I stop for a breakfast sandwich on a hard Kaiser. Don't forget the ketchup!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

They serve some massive fried bologna sandwiches at some of the southern drag and roundy round racing tracks in states like SC, for example.. Thick cut bologna stacked high..

Bonehead

I see that Bear Creek gave it up the baloney thing woke me up had a smoked baloney sandwich from there a while ago, yummy !