France 1959 immigration quote

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Charles DeGaulle, 1959. I wonder what ole Charlie would think of his beloved France with no go zones and unfettered immigrants taking over some parts of the country and rioting at least once a season.

[FONT=&quot]It is very good that there are yellow Frenchmen, black Frenchmen, brown Frenchmen. They prove that France is open to all races and that she has a universal mission. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are, after all, primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion.[/FONT]

This_person

It is very good that there are yellow Frenchmen, black Frenchmen, brown Frenchmen. They prove that France is open to all races and that she has a universal mission. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are, after all, primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion.

For me personally, I am very glad that there are Americans who are yellow, black, brown, red, and white. The key is that they be Americans first, and their skin color/ancestral heritage be a separate thing for them than their citizenship today. I don't care if we are evenly divided among all races/ancestries, or majority of ANY of them with the rest minority. So long as we are all Americans first and foremost, we will be fine.