Thread: France 1959 immigration quote

Blog Entries

France 1959 immigration quote

Charles DeGaulle, 1959. I wonder what ole Charlie would think of his beloved France with no go zones and unfettered immigrants taking over some parts of the country and rioting at least once a season.

It is very good that there are yellow Frenchmen, black Frenchmen, brown Frenchmen. They prove that France is open to all races and that she has a universal mission. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are, after all, primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion.
    War = Peace
    Freedom = Slavery
    Diversity = Strength

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Monello View Post
    It is very good that there are yellow Frenchmen, black Frenchmen, brown Frenchmen. They prove that France is open to all races and that she has a universal mission. But [it is good] on condition that they remain a small minority. Otherwise, France would no longer be France. We are, after all, primarily a European people of the white race, Greek and Latin culture, and the Christian religion.
    For me personally, I am very glad that there are Americans who are yellow, black, brown, red, and white. The key is that they be Americans first, and their skin color/ancestral heritage be a separate thing for them than their citizenship today. I don't care if we are evenly divided among all races/ancestries, or majority of ANY of them with the rest minority. So long as we are all Americans first and foremost, we will be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Members who have read this thread: 25