Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

katsung47

Trump Told Russia To Get Clinton's Emails. The Same Day, They Obeyed.

Amanda Terkel,HuffPost• July 13, 2018

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Russia appeared to be listening and heeded Trump’s call, according to a bombshell revelation on Friday. A grand jury convened by special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials for their involvement in hacking the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election.

The indictment states that on July 27 ? the same day as Trump’s press conference ? Russian hackers, “for the first time,” attempted to break into email accounts, including those used by Clinton’s personal office. Notably, the indictment specifies that the hack happened in the evening, meaning the Russian officials could have done it after Trump’s press conference.

Around the same time, they also tried hacking the Clinton campaign ? although the hacking of the campaign began earlier, before Trump’s call.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-told-russia-clinton-apos-173400281.html

Hijinx

Trump is working at a distinct disadvantage as he has a POS for Attorney General and a Deep State Deputy Assistant Attorney General.
He was sworn in by Jeff Sessions making Sessions suspect as a deep state operative himself.

Trump is surrounded in his own administration by people who are working to bring about his downfall.

He must forget about the bad press it will bring about and fire Sessions, Mueller, Rosenstein, and any others involved in this coup attempt.

Trump should be looking at whoever brought up the name Sessions and recommended him as Attorney General.
Whoever that person or persons is , is the bitter enemy of Donald trump.

Last edited:

SamSpade

In the morning of July 27, 2016, Donald Trump encouraged Russian hackers to find emails that had been deleted from Hillary Clinton’s private server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said at a press conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Aside from the fact that at the time, anyone watching would see that it was a joke ....

Do you not get that this was *AFTER* she had deleted the 30,000 emails, bleached-bit the servers and smashed cell phones?
(Why might they smash cell phones? Because the phones would also have COPIES of emails).
All of which were under subpoena? Do you realize what happens to everyone else in the country when they destroy documents
requested by the government?

At this point the Dems were whining about being hacked into by any number of presumed sources, but also their favorite
target, the Russians.

So if they'd done this - the Russians - he wasn't "asking them to hack". There was nothing there. He was joking that maybe they could
deliver copies of what had already been utterly destroyed - by Hillary.

They had already DONE this. I could "suggest" you start this thread - but I am too late - you've already written it.

Do you GET this? You cannot hack into something that is no longer there. Hillary made sure of that.
I still don't know why THIS undisputed act is not punished. This was not a misstated word or slip of the tongue.
This was willful. And she had the gall to joke about it - "Like, with a cloth?".

Sapidus

Aside from the fact that at the time, anyone watching would see that it was a joke ....

Do you not get that this was *AFTER* she had deleted the 30,000 emails, bleached-bit the servers and smashed cell phones?
(Why might they smash cell phones? Because the phones would also have COPIES of emails).
All of which were under subpoena? Do you realize what happens to everyone else in the country when they destroy documents
requested by the government?

At this point the Dems were whining about being hacked into by any number of presumed sources, but also their favorite
target, the Russians.

So if they'd done this - the Russians - he wasn't "asking them to hack". There was nothing there. He was joking that maybe they could
deliver copies of what had already been utterly destroyed - by Hillary.

They had already DONE this. I could "suggest" you start this thread - but I am too late - you've already written it.

Do you GET this? You cannot hack into something that is no longer there. Hillary made sure of that.
I still don't know why THIS undisputed act is not punished. This was not a misstated word or slip of the tongue.
This was willful. And she had the gall to joke about it - "Like, with a cloth?".

Woomp Woomp

You have a pretty broad definition of "joke"

Your jokes included collusion by foreign governments and grabbing women pu***.

Doesn't sound very funny to most

Last edited: