Cannon Shots in SOMD

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Random sounds that sound like cannons.. all times and different different times. No discernible pattern. Definitely in the deep South of SOMD... don't think it's St Mary's City or Dahlgren.. anyone?

DEEKAYPEE8569

Random sounds that sound like cannons.. all times and different different times. No discernible pattern. Definitely in the deep South of SOMD... don't think it's St Mary's City or Dahlgren.. anyone?
So THAT is what that was?? I thought somebody was shooting fireworks. That's what it sounded like.....almost 'BOOM! PopPopPopPop.....

I don't know, but it's getting pretty annoying. If it happened more frequently I'd try to locate it, but as it is, the blasts are too far apart.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
SWAT Team breeching charges going off?

Large scale bust of traffickers...

IMG_1441.jpg

TPD

the poor dad
This makes sense.. thought at first Webster Field but too far away, and nothing flying (usually) at 1 AM..

and we're surrounded by farms.

I’m almost certain it is one of three neighbors between you and I making the noise and two of those are not farmers and one of those is known for having the stuff to make big noises....

I’m almost certain it is one of three neighbors between you and I making the noise and two of those are not farmers and one of those is known for having the stuff to make big noises....

Is this going to continue indefinitely? Having it happen every few minutes, around clock, is getting old.

Farmers used the cannons on Long Island. Problem is that the deer eventually get used to them and they become ineffective.

black dog

Free America
Does his launch frozen beer too? I didn't make the guest list apparently. :tap:

Back when he had build AK party's he would fire up his Gatling. I've seen it run, but never did witness the cannon being fired. I believe he uses duck pin? bowling balls.