Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

nobody really

I need a nap
https://smnewsnet.com/archives/4374...ngton-park-man-killed-in-motorcycle-accident/

Man, that impact. CLiff notes.

1. SUV leaving FDR for Rt 235 Northbound, had the green light. Biker coming south had the red.
2. Multiple commenters mention being passed at a high rate of speed by this and other bikes right before the crash. One mentioned being at the light before this and the bikers taking off rapidly.

wow, yeah, I guess this is why they were still there when I rolled through around 615.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Turns out one of my employees was sitting in Capt. Pat's when it happened. He said that the sound of several of the bikes blowing by was enough to startle him out of his seat..and then the "smash" happened. He went out with others to see and...he's a former EMT/ambulance volunteer, to put it in perspective...it was really bad to him.

do stoopid chit...collect the stooopid prizes...

Dumb. Just dumb. I live within earshot of 235 and have to keep my windows closed on nice nights because of the noise these guys make. You can hear how fast they go thru the gears and it's obvious they are way way over the speed limits.

I'm wondering how many of this guy's rider "friends" stopped at the scene to help.

glhs837

Power with Control
Through some convoluted unofficial grapevine I heard it was estimated he was doing 120.

I'm normally one to err on the side of caution on speed estimates, but looking a that damage, I'm a believer. If he had hit the door, I'm pretty sure the side beam and airbed wouldn't have saved the driver.

Bonehead

Good riddance azzhole, may your "friends" meet the same fate, just don't kill me or my family in the process.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Dumb. Just dumb. I live within earshot of 235 and have to keep my windows closed on nice nights because of the noise these guys make. You can hear how fast they go thru the gears and it's obvious they are way way over the speed limits.

I'm wondering how many of this guy's rider "friends" stopped at the scene to help.

Parkin lot was packed with them.....and his mother arrived on scene remarkably fast too, sad to say.

officeguy

So sad. What a waste of a perfectly good Toyota Highlander. Those are great trucks, a shame it's life was cut short.

Oh, also sorry for the occupants of the truck who got hurt and and the cops/first responders/ME-investigators who had to look at the aftermath.

limblips

A look at the MD judicial site reveals he had little regard for the traffic laws among others. He made a conscious decision to be stupid. We all know how that ends up.

Hannibal

Some of the comments in support of this biker are asinine. What's even better is watching one of them trying to make an articulate statement and can't even do so without multiple spelling and grammar errors ..... even with the benefit of spell check. They're trying to argue an already stupid point while sounding like a moron. Some people should just learn to move on.

Sad to see someone lose their life but at least the right person died here. And he knew exactly what the risks were as soon as he pegged that back. I'm just thankful he didn't take anybody else with him. And at the end of the day, I am doubtful it was the cure for cancer they were shoveling back into his helmet ................

Kinnakeet

A look at the MD judicial site reveals he had little regard for the traffic laws among others. He made a conscious decision to be stupid. We all know how that ends up.
SHOCKER NOW THEY WILL ALL BE DOING WHEELIES AND SPEEDING UP AND DOWN THE ROAD IN HIS HONOR...EVOLUTION HAS PASSED THEM BY.:coffee:

glhs837

Power with Control
Some of the comments in support of this biker are asinine. What's even better is watching one of them trying to make an articulate statement and can't even do so without multiple spelling and grammar errors ..... even with the benefit of spell check. They're trying to argue an already stupid point while sounding like a moron. Some people should just learn to move on.

Sad to see someone lose their life but at least the right person died here. And he knew exactly what the risks were as soon as he pegged that back. I'm just thankful he didn't take anybody else with him. And at the end of the day, I am doubtful it was the cure for cancer they were shoveling back into his helmet ................

No kidding.

To all of you who are maligning this poor man who died. Shame on you.
This man had a family, friends, loved ones. How dare any of you say terrible things about him just because he enjoyed riding a motorcycle! He was just out enjoying a beautiful day, not knowing that it would be his last. He never got to say goodbye to his children. His children will never hear his voice, have him tuck them into bed. No more Christmas mornings. He won’t be there when his daughter plays basketball or runs track. Hopefully he will be able to watch over and guide his family from above.
RIde with the angels, my friend.

Yep, just a cruising along at +100 in a 45. If he had no idea it might be his last day, his judgement was pretty well shot.

limblips

To all of you who are maligning this poor man who died. Shame on you.
This man had a family, friends, loved ones. How dare any of you say terrible things about him just because he enjoyed riding a motorcycle! He was just out enjoying a beautiful day, not knowing that it would be his last. He never got to say goodbye to his children. His children will never hear his voice, have him tuck them into bed. No more Christmas mornings. He won’t be there when his daughter plays basketball or runs track. Hopefully he will be able to watch over and guide his family from above.
RIde with the angels, my friend.

He dumped sperm all over SMC. Just look him up in the Judicial search. Got a few bebbie mamas and doesn't like to support the bebbies. A gun charge (sentenced to 18 months, all suspended but we need more gun laws), B&E, a page of traffic and some other criminal cases. Our world got a little better.