Vote For The Democrats

TPD

the poor dad
I’ve been seeing signs with this message going up around St Mary’s County. Really?!? This is their message?!? If they can’t come up with better messaging than that, their chances of winning have got to be minimal.

officeguy

I’ve been seeing signs with this message going up around St Mary’s County. Really?!? This is their message?!? If they can’t come up with better messaging than that, their chances of winning have got to be minimal.

I actually wonder who is putting up those signs. They are so stupid I have to think that this is some sort of reverse propaganda deal.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I actually wonder who is putting up those signs. They are so stupid I have to think that this is some sort of reverse propaganda deal.

Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
We need to elect Democrats at all levels.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon View Post
We need to elect Democrats at all levels.

canned salmon.jpg

stgislander

PREMO Member
I wanted to make some signs that said nothing but "Why?" and place them right next to the VFTD signs.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It would be better to add signs just ahead of, or next to each that say "Support Organized Crime!"

glhs837

Power with Control
"Becuase you know you wanted that Rain Tax"

"Becuase you have extra money we need to pay for tuition for illegals"

"Becuase lower fees and fines suck"

"Becuase Baltimore and PG county need even more of your money"

glhs837

Power with Control
"Becuase we wont rest as long as you have a dime in your pocket!!!!

"Becuase your too stupid to realize that universal health care only works when we take all your money"

Hessian

"Let's open our borders"
"Let's defund the military and make them do only socially approved missions."
"Because Obamacare put more $$in your pocket . "
"Because everyone should enjoy living in Urban ghettos."
Maxine For Prezidint

3CATSAILOR

Somebody should put another sign beside theirs that reads "Uncontrolled Crime,High Taxes, Open Borders & Legalize Drugs"