What flat iron do you have?

MiaSia

My flat iron broke down a month ago. I thought I'd be fine without it at first, but I have quite curly hair, and it is not an option. I found this option in Monica's blog quite attractive, but they are also quite expensive. What falt iron do you have? Is it better to buy expensive or cheaper one? Any recommendations would be much appreciated!!

DaisyDuke

I recently bought a Conair Infiniti Pro. It was no more than $40 at Target. I've had more expensive ones in the past and I found this one to work just as well, if not better. I have thick, wavy hair and it keeps it rather "calm."

MiaSia

I recently bought a Conair Infiniti Pro. It was no more than $40 at Target. I've had more expensive ones in the past and I found this one to work just as well, if not better. I have thick, wavy hair and it keeps it rather "calm."

Wow, this sounds interesting I'll check it later!
Thanks.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey

You really are Grumpy. :lol:

And, to the OP...I have curly, wavy hair, too, but my Revlon hot rollers have done the trick, forever. Literally. They are really old, like me. Hair spray is a good thing, too. And, I am from NOLA; the humidity Capitol of the World. There is no place on Earth so unfriendly to hair. When us girls were in school, we would ask each other... does my back look wet? Forget the hair. :lol:

You triggered a memory. After I washed my hair, I would go outside to the ac unit, to dry it, and my hair would be dry in no time, and be straight, but it didn’t last for long. I had butt length hair at that time. My parents were traumatized and thought my hair would get caught up in the blades. But, nope, it worked every time. I think that was when I became my own person. :lol:

Forgot to say welcome to the forum. :howdy:

Last edited: