Small motorcycle rants. And one question

glhs837

Power with Control
1. Please try to hold off on spraying tyour windshield if your sprayers act more like fire boats on display. I dont have wipers. I'll hold a clinic to adjust them for anyone who wants thiers reaimed. Yes, I know some people have them aimed that way on purpose, screw those people if they squirt riders with them.
2. Nothing better during an awesome ride than getting a lungfull of crappy exhaust. Fix that sh%^box.

The question. I see groups riding, and the separation betwwen riders usually scares the crap out of me. A lot od couples, but also small groups of 5-10 riders. Reaction times mean that anything that makes one rider go bad means the rest are getting mixed up in it. Where do people learn this stuff? The Progressive commericals? The one with all the stupid leaves.

I was always told 2 seconds between riders, but that seemed a bit close for my taste.

However, I no longer ride with others, and never in a pack. I much prefer to ride by myself and let my whims dictate where I go.

black dog

Free America
1. Please try to hold off on spraying tyour windshield if your sprayers act more like fire boats on display. I dont have wipers. I'll hold a clinic to adjust them for anyone who wants thiers reaimed. Yes, I know some people have them aimed that way on purpose, screw those people if they squirt riders with them.
2. Nothing better during an awesome ride than getting a lungfull of crappy exhaust. Fix that sh%^box.

The question. I see groups riding, and the separation betwwen riders usually scares the crap out of me. A lot od couples, but also small groups of 5-10 riders. Reaction times mean that anything that makes one rider go bad means the rest are getting mixed up in it. Where do people learn this stuff? The Progressive commericals? The one with all the stupid leaves.

#1. Don't ride so close to the vehicle in front of you.
#2. Refer to answer #1.

You are riding a iron horse, not a moped... Act like a man that doesn't have a man bun.

glhs837

Power with Control
#1. Don't ride so close to the vehicle in front of you.
#2. Refer to answer #1.

You are riding a iron horse, not a moped... Act like a man that doesn't have a man bun.

Was 2-3 car lengths back, generally am around here. Suppose I could park and wait a while :) ...... Bad enough they go exactly the speed limit on a 35mph road. Didn't say these made me mad, just annoyed :)

black dog

Free America
Was 2-3 car lengths back, generally am around here. Suppose I could park and wait a while :) ...... Bad enough they go exactly the speed limit on a 35mph road. Didn't say these made me mad, just annoyed :)

What.., WHAT,,,, Those horrible folks that drive the speed limit!!!!!!
#slowthe####downandenjoytheride

glhs837

Power with Control
What.., WHAT,,,, Those horrible folks that drive the speed limit!!!!!!
#slowthe####downandenjoytheride

Everybody enjoys the ride at a different speed. I dont want to be scraping pegs, I"m usually 7-9 over, but 35mph on Park Hall Road is not enjoyable to me. Like going 50mph on Rt 5, it feels like crawling. I dont rage at people who do that, it's their right to go that speed. Doesnt mean I have to like being stuck behind them.

jrt_ms1995

Everybody enjoys the ride at a different speed. I dont want to be scraping pegs, I"m usually 7-9 over, but 35mph on Park Hall Road is not enjoyable to me. Like going 50mph on Rt 5, it feels like crawling. I dont rage at people who do that, it's their right to go that speed. Doesnt mean I have to like being stuck behind them.

Well, then there are the d**ks (not necessarily motorcyclists) travelling under the limit (40 in a 45, Newtowne Neck Road), who turn off onto a road with a lower limit (30, Bull Road) but continue at their original speed (40 in a 30, in this case). :banghead: