Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Must be nice...

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    First of all, let me say. It is stunning how just about ANY thread on this forum gets tied into Trump, Obama, Clinton, and the likes. You people really need to get hobbies!

Next, police cruisers are supposed to be a presence in the community and therefore should be allowed to be used for food breaks (lunch, dinner, etc.) Now, taking them home after a shift, letting grandma use them to go to the pet store, etc. is not what they are meant for.

As far as I know, JSF government vehicles are to be used for official business ONLY! Lunch runs and Walmart shopping trips should be done with personal vehicles.
    Did OP note if they picked up an order that was large enough for an official luncheon function?

"Believe nothing of what you read, and 50% of what you see."
    President Trump, the most qualified POTUS in the last 9 years!

Quote Originally Posted by somdwatch View Post
    Did OP note if they picked up an order that was large enough for an official luncheon function?

"Believe nothing of what you read, and 50% of what you see."
    OP saw order big enough for 3 people. Not much of an "official luncheon."
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    OP saw order big enough for 3 people. Not much of an "official luncheon."
    Did you call 911?
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Members who have read this thread: 127