Could someone with a large box of cereal do me a favor?

PeoplesElbow

And measure the height of the box. Looking for the height of the large family size box of Cheerios, Fruit Loops etc.

FED_UP

Family size box is 13 inches
Giant size box is 13 1/2 inches

I think you can help OP get something more accurate if you count each piece of cereal in the box and divided that number by the house hold per person; and make a power point slide to show comparison with graphs and charts.

RodRugg

When my grandma had to get some of her toes removed she could only stand for long enough to fix a bowl of cereal before she had to sit down and eat it so she ate a lot of cereal for a while. We still have lots of cereal boxes left but I only have a ruler that goes to 12.

Boo Berry = 1 ruler
Quisp = 1 ruler
Fruit Brute = 1 ruler
Urkel-O's = 1 ruler + 1 cereal piece layed sideways
Body Buddies (smells like fried pickels) = 1 ruler + 3 pencils layed sideways
Puffed Pine (homemade cereal? homemade box? Amish? looks like old paper towel box) = 1 ruler + 1 SMECO envelope longways
C3PO's (where from? NOT grandma's) = 1 ruler
New! Mr. T (definitely not new, box full of powder and dead bugs and a coupon for 30 cents off a new box that expired before I was born) = 1 ruler + 9v battery layed sideways
___nchy ___GGS (box half faded, Raunchy EGGS? Punchy EGGS? nothing makes sense, has beaver on it (cartoon) NOT eating eggs) = 1 ruler

This is it. I threw away the robot one before my grandma sees it and freaks out but I still have all the other ones so I can measure them in other directions if you need it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
When my grandma had to get some of her toes removed she could only stand for long enough to fix a bowl of cereal before she had to sit down and eat it so she ate a lot of cereal for a while. We still have lots of cereal boxes left but I only have a ruler that goes to 12.

Boo Berry = 1 ruler
Quisp = 1 ruler
Fruit Brute = 1 ruler
Puffed Pine (homemade cereal? homemade box? Amish? looks like old paper towel box) = 1 ruler + 1 SMECO envelope longways
New! Mr. T (definitely not new, box full of powder and dead bugs and a coupon for 30 cents off a new box that expired before I was born) = 1 ruler + 9v battery layed sideways
___nchy ___GGS (box half faded, Raunchy EGGS? Punchy EGGS? nothing makes sense, has beaver on it (cartoon) NOT eating eggs) = 1 ruler

This is it. I threw away the robot one before my grandma sees it and freaks out but I still have all the other ones so I can measure them in other directions if you need it.

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Boo Berry = 1 ruler
Quisp = 1 ruler
Fruit Brute = 1 ruler

:lmao:

stgislander

PREMO Member

Boo Berry = 1 ruler
Quisp = 1 ruler
Fruit Brute = 1 ruler

Quisp... now that brings back memories. Thanks. :yay:

PeoplesElbow

Just found out a box of Colon Blow was 12 inches tall.

colon blow.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
[video]https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=grins%2c+smiles%2c+giggles+%26+laughs+cereal&view=detail&mid=32BC0B20216E7365D41F32BC0B20216E7365D41F&FORM=VIRE[/video]

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Boo Berry = 1 ruler
Quisp = 1 ruler
Fruit Brute = 1 ruler

:roflmao:

littlelady

God bless the USA
RodRugg, you are, absolutely, hilarious, creative, and so much fun to read. I am assuming it is not your irl, because you know what that would make me. :lol: Keep on postin’ on!

One more thing...your stories provide a much needed humor outlet on this oh so serious forum. Are you related to withrespect, or gemmarae by chance?

Last edited: