Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could someone with a large box of cereal do me a favor?

Just found out a box of Colon Blow was 12 inches tall.

Name:  colon blow.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  59.0 KB
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

I forgot all about some of those cereals! Damn, I'm getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by RodRugg View Post
    When my grandma had to get some of her toes removed she could only stand for long enough to fix a bowl of cereal before she had to sit down and eat it so she ate a lot of cereal for a while. We still have lots of cereal boxes left but I only have a ruler that goes to 12.

Boo Berry = 1 ruler
    Quisp = 1 ruler
    Fruit Brute = 1 ruler
    Urkel-O's = 1 ruler + 1 cereal piece layed sideways
    Body Buddies (smells like fried pickels) = 1 ruler + 3 pencils layed sideways
    Puffed Pine (homemade cereal? homemade box? Amish? looks like old paper towel box) = 1 ruler + 1 SMECO envelope longways
    C3PO's (where from? NOT grandma's) = 1 ruler
    New! Mr. T (definitely not new, box full of powder and dead bugs and a coupon for 30 cents off a new box that expired before I was born) = 1 ruler + 9v battery layed sideways
    ___nchy ___GGS (box half faded, Raunchy EGGS? Punchy EGGS? nothing makes sense, has beaver on it (cartoon) NOT eating eggs) = 1 ruler

This is it. I threw away the robot one before my grandma sees it and freaks out but I still have all the other ones so I can measure them in other directions if you need it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    That makes him a hoot and 3/4!

RodRugg, you are, absolutely, hilarious, creative, and so much fun to read. I am assuming it is not your irl, because you know what that would make me. Keep on postin’ on!

One more thing...your stories provide a much needed humor outlet on this oh so serious forum. Are you related to withrespect, or gemmarae by chance?
    Last edited by littlelady; 08-06-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 92