I've had it...

...with the crappy summer weather. If it's not raining, it's too humid to work outside. Just came in from cutting the grass, and it was one of those days where you break out in a heavy sweat just sitting on the tractor. Can't imagine having to use a push mower right now. I have a ton of outdoor projects that are all on hold.

I am SO looking forward to a break in the humdidity. Looks like a couple of weeks yet.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Mowed and sprayed all day yesterday. Three shirt changes, two cold water hose offs....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You guys have had the worst summer. Sorry I missed it. :yawn:

But cheer up! Monello and I will be there end of August and I anticipate beautiful weather will follow us.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
...with the crappy summer weather. If it's not raining, it's too humid to work outside. Just came in from cutting the grass, and it was one of those days where you break out in a heavy sweat just sitting on the tractor. Can't imagine having to use a push mower right now. I have a ton of outdoor projects that are all on hold.

I am SO looking forward to a break in the humdidity. Looks like a couple of weeks yet.

It was too hot for the beach yesterday. I only lasted 1.5 ours and bailed back home to the A/C.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sound like perfect weather for some good ol' southern swamp ass. Ya'll have fun!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
:lol: at least you missed it when you were here!

I'm not missin' it here, though. I have to run the a/c in my car for 10 minutes before I can get in it. I've literally, driven home from work and gone straight to the shower.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'm not missin' it here, though. I have to run the a/c in my car for 10 minutes before I can get in it. I've literally, driven home from work and gone straight to the shower.

Mine topped out at 111* yesterday. :faint:

warneckutz

Yesterday was rough, I use a push mower on about an acre. Bagged 3/4 of it so that added to extra trips... I was definitely cooked by the end.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yesterday was rough, I use a push mower on about an acre. Bagged 3/4 of it so that added to extra trips... I was definitely cooked by the end.

Hell with that...

I swung into Lowes parking lot, used my best spanglish to recruit two undocumented landscapers and let them do it.

glhs837

Power with Control
Soooooo glad I brought the pool online Friday night. Spent 30 minutes under the project car, getting in that pool felt soooooooooooo good.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hell with that...

I swung into Lowes parking lot, used my best spanglish to recruit two undocumented landscapers and let them do it.

Actually, one of those guys was me..when you stammered out "cerveza mas fina, gratis!", I was like...well hell..I'm in!