Rheumatologist Recommendation

JMM4

So I'm from St Mary's County and moved away about 9 years ago. I'm looking at moving back sometime next year and will need to find a rheumatologist in the area, preferably not in Waldorf. Do any of you good people have any recommendations for a doctor in the Calvert or St. Mary's county area?

ginwoman

So I'm from St Mary's County and moved away about 9 years ago. I'm looking at moving back sometime next year and will need to find a rheumatologist in the area, preferably not in Waldorf. Do any of you good people have any recommendations for a doctor in the Calvert or St. Mary's county area?

I like Kundan Karkhanis with MedStar Shah. He is at Bean Building in Hollywood and also has a Waldorf office. His # is 301-373-7100 and I think another rheumy has been added to the practice also. Rheumatologist are few and far between it would seem.

idiganthro

I drove to Brandywine to see Dr. James Roberson. Like him a lot!