Scabies

RodRugg

Scabies is awful! BELIEVE ME! Where my uncle Stanley worked one time their whole break room got infected with scabies. He was so upsetted by it because that break room was awesome and everybody eated lunch at a different time so he could go in there by hisself and sit and eat or listen to the radio or cut his toenails or draw. Then it got infected and that boss told my uncle to take his sandwich and go eat it outside while a bunch of guys with masks came in and sprayed it with poison for 3 whole days. Nobody got to use that breakroom for 2 weeks after that and only 1 guy was even allowed to go in there at all and just to get people's lunches for them. Then they had to take their lunch and eat it outside or in the bathroom next to the breakroom. My uncle never even heard of scabies before that and he thought that boss said it was infected with babies so he just laughed and thought it was a joke. Then he looked it up and found out what they was. He said he never even ever saw one the whole time but he got so scared by all of it and how they got all the way here from Egypt and infected the breakroom that he just quit that job. He said it was just not worth getting ripped to shreds or turned into a mummy by them beetles.

ReadingTheNews

Scabies is awful! BELIEVE ME! Where my uncle Stanley worked one time their whole break room got infected with scabies. He was so upsetted by it because that break room was awesome and everybody eated lunch at a different time so he could go in there by hisself and sit and eat or listen to the radio or cut his toenails or draw. Then it got infected and that boss told my uncle to take his sandwich and go eat it outside while a bunch of guys with masks came in and sprayed it with poison for 3 whole days. Nobody got to use that breakroom for 2 weeks after that and only 1 guy was even allowed to go in there at all and just to get people's lunches for them. Then they had to take their lunch and eat it outside or in the bathroom next to the breakroom. My uncle never even heard of scabies before that and he thought that boss said it was infected with babies so he just laughed and thought it was a joke. Then he looked it up and found out what they was. He said he never even ever saw one the whole time but he got so scared by all of it and how they got all the way here from Egypt and infected the breakroom that he just quit that job. He said it was just not worth getting ripped to shreds or turned into a mummy by them beetles.

:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I :heart: storytime! :lmao: