VOTER FRAUD? Twice As Many Ballots Cast As There Are Voters In Georgia Precinct

This_person

Hijinx

I don't know and don't claim to know, but if I were a betting man I would bet they don't have photo ID in order to vote there.

I might also give odds that Democrats got the majority of the votes cast.

SamSpade

That this happens still kind of baffles me, since most voting precincts I've seen MINIMALLY check in the voters.
Generally, the only voter fraud that SHOULD happen is someone else claims to be you.

black dog

Free America
That this happens still kind of baffles me, since most voting precincts I've seen MINIMALLY check in the voters.
Generally, the only voter fraud that SHOULD happen is someone else claims to be you.

I never once was asked to see my DL along with my Voters Registration card to be able to vote in MD. In Indiana, you don't get past the first check-in table without a Indiana State issued ID.
Not once in living in Indiana in 4 Federal elections have I ever seen a non english speaking person vote.

PeoplesElbow

I never once was asked to see my DL along with my Voters Registration card to be able to vote in MD. In Indiana, you don't get past the first check-in table without a Indiana State issued ID.
Not once in living in Indiana in 4 Federal elections have I ever seen a non english speaking person vote.

Indiana is racist, that is why.

black dog

Free America

Some problems happen in States where the voter rolls are never purged and easily one address could have dozens of registered voters.
Just think of a 20 unit apt building after 30 years.... It makes it easy...

black dog

Free America
Indiana is racist, that is why.

Except during picking time, August and September we will be loaded with Spanish.
And after Red Gold tomato pack is over,,,,,. Poof.. like a fart in the wind, they are gone.....
The Texas and New Mexico license plates are headed south.

SamSpade

Some problems happen in States where the voter rolls are never purged and easily one address could have dozens of registered voters.
Just think of a 20 unit apt building after 30 years.... It makes it easy...

I'm sure there's ways to cheat - but where I've gone, they ask my name, they look it up and check it off. Usually no ID, but they ask me who I am.

So it seems to me the worst that could happen is someone could steal your vote, but you can't get more than 100% of the voters ON the list itself.

Grumpy

So it seems to me the worst that could happen is someone could steal your vote, but you can't get more than 100% of the voters ON the list itself.

I just did a google earth and counted grave yards in Mud Creek, there are well over 1,000 graves there. Think that explains it.

transporter

According to official numbers from the Georgia Secretary of State, 670 votes were cast in Habersham County’s Mud Creek precinct, where there were only 276 registered voters, says a report from McClatchy DC. Impossibly, this means the precinct saw a 243% voter turnout.

VOTER FRAUD? Twice As Many Ballots Cast As There Are Voters In Georgia Precinct

Ah...so comrade GURPS...appears the jig is really up on you now. Your pathetic propagandist site screwed up and included the link to the original McClatchy story.

You posted the first sentence of the FAKE NEW dailywire. HERE IS WHAT MCCLATCHY'S WROTE:

August 06, 2018 04:05 PM

Washington —
It appeared, according to the Georgia Secretary of State’s website, that Habersham County’s Mud Creek precinct in northeastern Georgia had 276 registered voters ahead of the state’s primary elections in May.

Some 670 ballots were cast, according to the Georgia secretary of state’s office, indicating a 243 percent turnout.

But on Tuesday at 10 a.m., the number of registered voters on the secretary of state’s website was changed for Mud Creek to 3,704 registered voters, reflecting a more likely turnout of about 18 percent.

The odd turnout figures last Friday were filed as part of a federal lawsuit against the state by election security activists that included a number of sworn statements and exhibits from activists and voters who experienced a series of bizarre and confusing issues at the state’s polling places.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article216056560.html

So, without question, dailywire lied in the way they reported the story and you proved your worthlessness by not checking the source. Or maybe you did check the source article but relied on the ignorance, stupidity and extreme laziness of the somd.com "informed" voter.

Thanks for proving what a complete and utter propagandist you and your sources are!!

BTW...WTF is Vrai??? She was b!tching just a week ago about "news" outlets not doing their own reporting. Where is the faux outrage now????

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Ah...so comrade GURPS...appears the jig is really up on you now. Your pathetic propagandist site screwed up and included the link to the original McClatchy story.

You posted the first sentence of the FAKE NEW dailywire. HERE IS WHAT MCCLATCHY'S WROTE:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article216056560.html

So, without question, dailywire lied in the way they reported the story and you proved your worthlessness by not checking the source. Or maybe you did check the source article but relied on the ignorance, stupidity and extreme laziness of the somd.com "informed" voter.

Thanks for proving what a complete and utter propagandist you and your sources are!!

BTW...WTF is Vrai??? She was b!tching just a week ago about "news" outlets not doing their own reporting. Where is the faux outrage now????
:yawn:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

You posted the first sentence of the FAKE NEW dailywire.

yep you are correct I did post the 1st line, you as the reader are expected to FOLLOW THE LINK and read the rest of the story ...

you are so quick to :tantrum and scream lies and propaganda .... did you not see the THIRD LINE IN THE STORY .......

here is a screen shot;

screen cap.jpg

once again you prove how utter clueless you are, and continually FAIL at reading comprehension

Listed Registered Voters BACK IN MAY were 276 - Ga Elections Board Updated the Website Tuesday after the elections Friday, where 670 votes were cast to 3700 registered voters

Last edited: