Chicago Gun Control Is A Failure

Hijinx

Rahm should look at the bright side.

Each time they kill each other a criminal is taken off the street.
If he could just stop the collateral damage of killing innocents he could come ahead.

Maybe he could have the shooters take a course on hitting what they aim at instead of spraying the neighborhood.

Salmon

Unless there’s universal common sense gun laws, individual jurisdictions have little control over the violence.

Hijinx

Unless there’s universal common sense gun laws, individual jurisdictions have little control over the violence.

Please explain why that violence is so predictable in large Democrat cities.
The rest of the country doesn't have these problems.
Other Jurisdictions are doing fine.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Really? Why Chicago? Why isn't this happening in say - Miami or Seattle? What is it about Chicago that these people have such a high propensity to murder each other? I have my theory, but I'd like to see yours.

Salmon

Please explain why that violence is so predictable in large Democrat cities.
The rest of the country doesn't have these problems.
Other Jurisdictions are doing fine.

I am glad you asked.
Cities often present significant risk factors that encourage violence. These include mass unemployment, gang violence, weakened security institutions, organized crime, firearms proliferation, limited government capacity, and rising inequality. Seventy-five per cent of the world’s cities have higher levels of income inequalities than two decades ago, and research shows that urban violence generally concentrates in areas of strong disadvantage, social exclusion, and poverty. In addition, the size of cities concentrates perpetrators and victims of violence in confined spaces.

https://medium.com/@SmallArmsSurvey...re-some-cities-safer-than-others-8626435dd5c7

BOP

I am glad you asked.

Cities often present significant risk factors that encourage violence. These include mass unemployment, gang violence, weakened security institutions, organized crime, firearms proliferation, limited government capacity, and rising inequality. Seventy-five per cent of the world’s cities have higher levels of income inequalities than two decades ago, and research shows that urban violence generally concentrates in areas of strong disadvantage, social exclusion, and poverty. In addition, the size of cities concentrates perpetrators and victims of violence in confined spaces.

https://medium.com/@SmallArmsSurvey...re-some-cities-safer-than-others-8626435dd5c7

So how does that relate to "common-sense gun laws"? Be specific; use lots of bandwidth.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I am glad you asked. The government should implement a program that consists of job training/placement for low level positions, and sterilization as a condition for receiving "social" benefits. These benefits should only be available for one year, then it's sink or swim.

You just may be on the something here. :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am glad you asked.

So you're saying Democrats suck at running a large city.

Problem solved. Get rid of all the Democrats. :yay:

Thanks.

stgislander

PREMO Member
If big cities have that many problems, why would anyone choose to live there? And don't tell me they don't have a choice. There's a whole refugee situation going on in Europe to tell us otherwise.

Salmon

So you're saying Democrats suck at running a large city.

Problem solved. Get rid of all the Democrats. :yay:

Thanks.
What good are hate-filled Republicans? They look down upon big cities. Democrats are advocates for urban areas.

This_person

Link to opinion, not fact.

According to President Clinton's administration:
National Criminal Justice Reference Service said:

See, if the problem were access to weapons, the areas where the weapons are coming into Chicago from - those neighboring states with more free gun laws - would have even more crime than Chicago because they are poorer and guns are more readily available. The problem is the people, not the weapons.

At least, that's what the statistics and data and facts show. But, you go on with your self about opinions and baseless emotions.