Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gilligan's pals...the people he so ferociously defends

Gilligan's pals...the people he so ferociously defends

Police: Alaska man, son caught on video killing bear, cubs

Andrew Renner, 41, and son Owen Renner, 18, have been charged with multiple counts, including the illegal killing of a bear and both cubs in the April incident. Under state law, it’s illegal to kill black bear cubs or sows with cubs in most of Alaska, including where the shooting occurred
    “Owen Renner shoulders a rifle and fires as least two shots at the bear. Cubs begin shrieking in the den after the initial shots are fired,” the documents say. “The defendants listen for several minutes and eventually realize that it is not the dead sow, but the orphaned cubs, making the sounds.

“The defendants then move closer to the den where Andrew Renner takes aim through his rifle scope only feet away and fires several more shots, killing the newborn bear cubs,” according to the court papers.
    “Undeterred, Andrew Renner states, ‘I’m gonna get rid of these guys’ while tossing the cubs’ limp carcasses onto the snow outside the den,’” the documents say.

In another video clip, the younger Renner says, ’We got the collar off,” the court papers say. “Andrew Renner says, ‘We’re gonna skin it that way,’” and points away from the den. Owen Renner agrees, saying, ‘They’ll never be able to link it to us.’ They proceed to butcher the sow and place it in game bags, then ski away.”

Subsequent video shows the Renners returning two days later. They retrieve the collar and talk about disposing of the cubs.

“I gotta go in the den and make sure there aren’t any little parts,” one of them says about the cubs.

They pick up the shell casings, place the cubs’ bodies in a bag and ski away.

Blog Entries
    Okay, I have to ask:

What in the hell does this story have to do with Gilligan? Or are you just having a psychotic episode again?
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Okay, I have to ask:

What in the hell does this story have to do with Gilligan? Or are you just having a psychotic episode again?
    The latter.......obviously. ;-)
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    The latter.......obviously. ;-)
    Tranny loves you even in unexpected places!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Tranny loves you even in unexpected places!

I'm blessed that way.
    "I've got to start eating at home more" - J. Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Okay, I have to ask:

I think we've just witnessed Tranny's final descent into complete madness.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Must have used some good bloodworms on that rig

Master angler!!
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Hey Gilligan... You seem to have a Summer Cottage in MiddleGrounds head too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Hey Gilligan...
    Fixed for accuracy
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleGround View Post
    Name:  High-Dog-Eating-Poop-Meme.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  124.7 KB
    Fixed for accuracy!

Members who have read this thread: 41