Baynet Breaking News

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
really
"UNCONFIRMED" and then you name the person. Wonder####ingul
I pray the family doesn't read that trash.

Yeah, I was curious about that as well. That's why i really didn't include that part in my post, and also why I didn't title my tread with that dreadful headline.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They have always gone for the first scoop. Regardless of whether it is accurate or not.

Bann

PREMO Member
So, NOW it's the LaPlata Barrack that the Corporal is from, and the manner and cause of death is undetermined. good grief.

Update: 10:25 p.m. TheBayNet.com has learned that Corporal Robert Payne from the La Plata Barrack is deceased, however the manner and cause of death has not been determined at this time. According to a spokesperson from the Maryland State Police, the victim will be transported to the Chief Medical Examiners Office where an autopsy will be performed.

Please continue to follow TheBayNet.com for details to this story as they become available.

Bann

PREMO Member
They are getting slammed on FB.

They deserve to be.

Yeah, it's pretty crappy.

I don't follow them on FB at all - mainly due to stuff like this.

I only heard about it because a friend of mine msg'd me on FB and asked if I'd heard anything about it, and was wondering if I or Thing2 might have known the Trooper because we live and work in PF. (we don't)

Potomac

The Baynet is absolute tabloid garbage. Who remembers the old St. Mary's Today ?? it just feels like a new iteration of that piece of trash. (Yes, I know that piece of garbage is still on line today & called Chesapeake Today)
The Baynet is run in part by an ambulance chasing attorney from Leonardtown. He's from a "prominent" family and has led a life of entitlement. He is an absolute bully of the worst kind. He and his little puppets support this trash, not just through their online media rag but out in the real world too