Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baynet Breaking News

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Huh...I was not aware Baynet produced that..never saw it before.
    Naomi is hot.

Name:  Naomi.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  26.9 KB
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRoasted View Post
    If I may ...

Naomi is hottest of the 3. If you HAD to choose!.
    Fixed
    I am not a PREMO member and therefore, am not afforded the protections of such.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Wow, she has some serious hosting skills and is quite attractive! Said nobody ever!

I like The Bay Net. I get more accurate and up to date news there than I do from other So MD websites.

Quote Originally Posted by calvcopf View Post
    I like The Bay Net. I get more accurate and up to date news there than I do from other So MD websites.
    Of auto crashes, sure maybe, but not "news" The BayNet specializes in personal vendettas so be very cautious if you think that things you may be reading there concerning local government, activities and such is accurate - most of the time it is far from it

Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Not sure of the accuracy of this -it's just breaking according to the Baynet
    If confirmed, may he rest in peace and thank you for your service. The job is a hard one. He would not be the first police officer who commits suicide and he won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    Wow, she has some serious hosting skills and is quite attractive! Said nobody ever!
    well Hanky, she is female and we understand that is a no-no in your community, so...
    to demonstrate absurdity, sometimes one must be absurd

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post

Sharron Bell and Phil Dorsey are owners of the baynet

I prefer to wait until you've posted news to your website before assuming anything I've read from the BN is true...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    I prefer to wait until you've posted news to your website before assuming anything I've read from the BN is true...

Members who have read this thread: 137