The left's 'identity politics' hypocrisy

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Courtesy of California Sen. Kamala Harris, we now have a bit of a hint of the new approach we can expect by the progressives who now control the Democratic Party — focus on identity politics but don’t call it that.

In other words, they will recycle the age-old leftist approach of lying to voters about who they are while vowing to punish those who dare to expose them.

All of this became clear at last week’s “Netroots Nation” political activism conference, which CNN described as “The three-day gathering of thousands of progressive activists amounted to a rejection of warnings from the Democratic establishment that their calls for single-payer health care, abolishing Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency and other progressive priorities would alienate moderate and Republican voters who are otherwise inclined to vote against Trump — both in November’s midterm elections and in the 2020 presidential primary.”

When you’ve lost CNN …

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/aug/8/democrats-hypocritical-about-identity-politics/

Salmon

If Democrats show up in November, who cares about appeasing Republicans? Republican ideas are crap.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Democrats show up in November, who cares about appeasing Republicans? Republican ideas are crap.

Yeah that... I mean what republican could possibly have come up with:

• If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
  • If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.
  • I have a great idea... let's get a bunch of automatic weapons and hand them over to the Mexican drug cartels.
  • I have a better idea... let's blame a terrorist attack on a protest over a movie.
  • Well, I'm going to have my own private server and store some of the most highly classified information on it.
  • Well, I'm going to call debt unpatriotic, then rack up more than any president in history.
  • Then I'm going to use the IRS to go after my political enemies.
  • Then spy on reporters and their families.
  • Gitmo? Meh!
  • Oh, oh, oh... and blow about $1 trillion of the tax payers dollars to bail out banks that are too big to fail.

Yup, you libs have all the good ideas. :rolleyes:

stgislander

PREMO Member

Meh... neither side has good ideas. At least the Reps say they cut taxes. (I was going to add reduce spending but that idea went out the door with Newt Gingrich.)

Hijinx

Well that is an honest opinion anyway.Salmon must kneel at the altar of maxine waters.
Sounds just like her.

Hijinx

Rep. Waters is one of the most genuine people you’ll find in Congress. #hatersgonnahate

She is a racist POS. An idiot that has gained fortune through her status as Congresswoman
But you are right haters gonna hate, and maxine does.
She hates anything white .