Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Parent of the year nominee.

Hope they find the carrier soon.

Hijinx

Parent of the year nominee.

Hope they find the carrier soon.

Hard to blame this one parent when so many people who claim to be knowledgeable have been launching attacks against immunization.
Many people listen to the BS spread by dummies.

transporter

Many people listen to the BS spread by dummies.

OMG...one can pay big dollars to go see some nationally known comic perform downtown...or they can just come on here and read the hypocrisy! It is funny as hell!!

Hijinx...the guy who hasn't read a conspiracy theory he didn't believe admonishing others for believing BS!! Another absolutely priceless nugget of hilarity!

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Minnesota child hospitalized with Measles

What BS. Measles and Chicken Pox were a right of passage in the past. Overkill to even be in the hospital. At least now, the kid will be IMMUNE from further measles infection. Nothing but pro-vaccination propaganda.

Tech

If I may ...

What BS. Measles and Chicken Pox were a right of passage in the past. Overkill to even be in the hospital. At least now, the kid will be IMMUNE from further measles infection. Nothing but pro-vaccination propaganda.

The danger is not to the child, the danger is to any adult who does not have immunity.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Seriously!

they don’t need that stinking polio vaccine either. I mean, really, how many children are even running and playing these days?

glhs837

Power with Control
If I may ...

In the decade before 1963 when a vaccine became available, nearly all children got measles by the time they were 15 years of age. It is estimated 3 to 4 million people in the United States were infected each year. Also each year, among reported cases, an estimated 400 to 500 people died, 48,000 were hospitalized, and 1,000 suffered encephalitis (swelling of the brain) from measles.

Yeah, 400-500 a year? Lot of kids to just kiss off. what you call propoganda, I call science.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Yeah, 400-500 a year? Lot of kids to just kiss off. what you call propoganda, I call science.

Yup. Sure is a lot of kids to kiss off ... in the name of science.

As of March 31, 2018, there have been more than 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under.
Adverse events following MMR vaccination reported to VAERS include:

lupus (autoimmune connective tissue disorder);
Guillain-Barre syndrome (inflammation of the nerves);
Encephalitis;
aseptic meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain);
deafness;
cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle);
hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes (collapse/shock);
convulsions;
subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE);
ataxia (loss of ability to coordinate muscle movements);
parathesia (numbness, burning, prickling, itching, tingling skins sensation indicating nerve irritation)
Transverse Myelitis
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)

BOP

OMG...one can pay big dollars to go see some nationally known comic perform downtown...or they can just come on here and read the hypocrisy! It is funny as hell!!

Hijinx...the guy who hasn't read a conspiracy theory he didn't believe admonishing others for believing BS!! Another absolutely priceless nugget of hilarity!

more middle fingers.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
If I may ...

Yup. Sure is a lot of kids to kiss off ... in the name of science.

As of March 31, 2018, there have been more than 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under.
Adverse events following MMR vaccination reported to VAERS include:

lupus (autoimmune connective tissue disorder);
Guillain-Barre syndrome (inflammation of the nerves);
Encephalitis;
aseptic meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain);
deafness;
cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle);
hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes (collapse/shock);
convulsions;
subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE);
ataxia (loss of ability to coordinate muscle movements);
parathesia (numbness, burning, prickling, itching, tingling skins sensation indicating nerve irritation)
Transverse Myelitis
Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and-diseases/measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx

Good reading there. VAERS was instituted in 1990 so your 445 deaths and other numbers are spread over 28 years. My numbers were annually. Seems like we are winning. Your list is cool and all, but without percentages, it's just scare tactic crap.