Space Force!!

transporter

So...it seems VP Mike Pence has been infected with the stupidity virus from our inept and incompetent President:

U.S. Vice President Mike Pence, in a Pentagon address, described the Space Force as “an idea whose time has come.”

“The next generation of Americans to confront the emerging threats in the boundless expanse of space will be wearing the uniform of the United States of America,” he said, adding that Congress must now act to establish and fund the department.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-s-military-space-force-by-2020-idUSKBN1KU209

How nice to know that future Americans who go into space will wear the uniform of the United States of America. This is such a refreshing change to the uniforms the current and all previous generations of American space travelers wore...

"Space Force...because $700 billion a year on defense just isn't enough!!"

SamSpade

I'm sorry, but EVERY time I hear "Space Force" I keep hearing and seeing ---

[video=youtube;7FRW2bOqvzI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRW2bOqvzI[/video]

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm actually shocked Tranny and the Democrats haven't declared the "Space Force" Racist yet!

glhs837

Power with Control
Seems to me we beat this subject up weeks ago. :coffee:

Yep, but hey, those folks who swore they were just making an admin claim to the islands and would never develop them, I mean other than the dredge a few hundreds of thousand tons of soil from the ocean floor to make them big neough to support airfields and buildings. But dont worry, they promise not to militarize those islands, it's just research and SAR type stuff they are building. What do you mean, anti air defenses and offensive missile emplacements? Nah, those things that look like that must be bouncy houses and maybe wine storage.

But that's just the Chinses, I'm sure we can trust the Russians to never overstep and put military stuff where we all agreed it shouldnt be, right? :)

This_person

d6g8s4xy3sl01.jpg

Insult.jpg

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
So...it seems VP Mike Pence has been infected with the stupidity virus from our inept and incompetent President:

[[Note: the tone of the following uses a technique called "mirroring.]]

You know, you have written some really stupid stuff stuff since you joined about a year ago (was it only that short a time, feels like you've been dumping sewerage on this forum for decades now your stuff is so tedious), but this one is truly "out there." Talk about catching the "stupidity virus."

If you don't understand the value of "the high ground" or numerous other reasons why Space is the next logical place our National Interest must address you're also the sort of person who probably spit on Toffler's "Third Wave."

WRT uniforms, the intent of the remark was clearly in the military sense. NASA wore the U.S. flag, but it was not commissioned to directly deal with the threats VP Pence was referring to. And, to beat you to the punch, yes, threats. If you don't understand the "threats" Space now poses (and will continue to pose) you probably should do some boning up on the subject before posting such drivel. So just like Khan you keep missing the mark....

Speaking of boning up it's really quite clear that's the result you're hoping for when you post. What a troll.

[[Note: mirroring ends.]]

You know, it's too bad someone isn't there to box your ears for posting the way you do because over this past year there have been a number of your posts I thought were good fodder for serious discussion. But that's not your intent, is it? It's all about the trolling. Sad, really.

--- End of line (MCP)

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But that's not your intent, is it? It's all about the trolling. Sad, really.

--- End of line (MCP)

I would counter;

just about :tantrum about stuff she doesn't like

Transporter is a seagull, she fly's in, ####s all over everything and fly's back out never to return