Windshield replacement

Legacy

Has anyone used J&J Auto Glass in Mechanicsville to have their windshield replaced? If so, were you satisfied with their work?

RodRugg

When them Amish kids down the road went on a rampage and put a lumper's adze through the windshield of my grandma's Chrysler she called The Glass Wizard in Charlotte Hall. They sent out this guy that looked just like that stupid one on Hogan's Heroes. My grandma thought it was really him because he talked just like him and he kept saying he didn't know anything about the Amish. My uncle said it couldn't be that guy since no famous actor would be working at The Glass Wizard and since that actor guy died a long time ago. Then my grandma said it was probably some kind of abomination and that she knew better than to call some place named Wizard and she only did it because of the coupon in the phone book. She grabbed her Bible and went to cast that guy right out of the driveway but when she went out there he was already gone and the windshield was fixed. My grandma refused to even sit in that car until my uncle got some other not-Wizard people to come out and replace that windshield again. The guy they sent looked nothing like a actor but like a farmer. He took like 3 hours but he could never get the the old windshield out so he left. My uncle said he was a idiot but my grandma said that wizard glass was cursed so she sold that Chrysler to somebody at church and got a Buick. Anyways that Glass Wizard was really good but cursed and that other place that I think was called The Glass Farmer was no good at breaking curses.

sparkyaclown

I just had mine replaced a couple of months ago by Save on Glass and was very satisfied. He is out of Leonardtown and has a mobile service. I've used the Glass Man in the past but I wasn't as happy with the job they did.

http://saveonglass.net/

FED_UP

Never used them, but I did use someone in Solomons for about 177.00 replacement front windshield.

When them Amish kids down the road went on a rampage and put a lumper's adze through the windshield of my grandma's Chrysler she called The Glass Wizard in Charlotte Hall. They sent out this guy that looked just like that stupid one on Hogan's Heroes. My grandma thought it was really him because he talked just like him and he kept saying he didn't know anything about the Amish. My uncle said it couldn't be that guy since no famous actor would be working at The Glass Wizard and since that actor guy died a long time ago. Then my grandma said it was probably some kind of abomination and that she knew better than to call some place named Wizard and she only did it because of the coupon in the phone book. She grabbed her Bible and went to cast that guy right out of the driveway but when she went out there he was already gone and the windshield was fixed. My grandma refused to even sit in that car until my uncle got some other not-Wizard people to come out and replace that windshield again. The guy they sent looked nothing like a actor but like a farmer. He took like 3 hours but he could never get the the old windshield out so he left. My uncle said he was a idiot but my grandma said that wizard glass was cursed so she sold that Chrysler to somebody at church and got a Buick. Anyways that Glass Wizard was really good but cursed and that other place that I think was called The Glass Farmer was no good at breaking curses.
:shocked: