Ace nails another one...especially for Tranny

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I'm sure Tranny will read the whole post...MR too

One of many nuggets in the long post:

The left teaches exactly the opposite -- that to restrain one's pettier, immediate emotional outbursts is to counterfeit one's True Self, a true self which is apparently a 10 year old with developmental disorders, and that what everyone must do to be #Woke is not merely permit oneself to descend into hysterics but to actively seek out reasons to descend into hysterics as frequently and as derangedly as possible.

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/376502.php

transporter

Hey dumbass,

Let's just use your cut and paste quote:
The left teaches exactly the opposite -- that to restrain one's pettier, immediate emotional outbursts is to counterfeit one's True Self, a true self which is apparently a 10 year old with developmental disorders, and that what everyone must do to be #Woke is not merely permit oneself to descend into hysterics but to actively seek out reasons to descend into hysterics as frequently and as derangedly as possible.

And then ask this question:

Have you read or listened to ANY of the commentary from our petty, emotionally challenged President?

Isn't it hilarious that the guy you so desperately support in order to rationalize voting for someone so incompetent and unfit is the epitome of this article that claims to target his political opponents?!?!?!

Sorry Gilligan...you fail...again. You ever get any money back from that education you claim to have??? Or did your mommy and daddy pay your way so it doesn't really matter to you that it was such a worthless expenditure???

Hijinx

Hey dumbass,

Let's just use your cut and paste quote:

And then ask this question:

Have you read or listened to ANY of the commentary from our petty, emotionally challenged President?

Isn't it hilarious that the guy you so desperately support in order to rationalize voting for someone so incompetent and unfit is the epitome of this article that claims to target his political opponents?!?!?!

Sorry Gilligan...you fail...again. You ever get any money back from that education you claim to have??? Or did your mommy and daddy pay your way so it doesn't really matter to you that it was such a worthless expenditure???

I never claimed that Trump had the experience or that he was fit.

What I always claimed is that he was better than the POS he ran against. Hillary Clinton The world's smartest woman who didn't even know she was supposed tp use a Government protected email server.

I still say he was better and for all the cheap sh1t he is taking from hating ,mentally ill , people who are making themselves sick over his election he is doing a great job.