Burn her! Burn Her!...

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
"How this went so horribly wrong is a mystery to many of us.."
:confused: How about the Anybody but Bush agenda?

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Hessian, what a surprise to find that you're a Monty Python fan. When "Life of Brian" came out, many fundamentalist Christians took to the streets to claim that the movie was blasphemous. Most of the protesters hadn't even seen the film. And I assumed Christians got even madder at the Pythons for "Every Sperm Is Sacred."

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mapes took a story that had received little attention - the abuse of prisoners by American soldiers in Iraq's Abu Ghraib prison - and unearthed the photos that gave the story its visceral impact.

:duh: puhhhhhleeze! I've been to college parties that had peeps doing far worse than underwear on their heads, butt spanks and nekkid pics for public humiliation. For a group that claims to be so steadfast and willing to die for its beliefs, those prisoners (and the media folks who reported on it) are a bunch of whiney wusses! They can hack off a person's head without batting an eyelash, but oh, Allah forbid they be nekkid with a pair of hanes on their heads. :rolleyes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
crabcake said:
They can hack off a person's head without batting an eyelash, but oh, Allah forbid they be nekkid with a pair of hanes on their heads. :rolleyes:
For real. I'm sorry but the more I hear about Arabs, the more ignorant and savage they sound. And our news guys play into this crap, making a bigger deal about Abu Ghraib than the beheading of these poor guys.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Isn't is sad that we have more respect for their "dignity" than they have for our lives?
We are putting soldiers in jail for humiliating them, and they have (so far) gotten away with numerous murders.

vraiblonde said:
For real. I'm sorry but the more I hear about Arabs, the more ignorant and savage they sound. And our news guys play into this crap, making a bigger deal about Abu Ghraib than the beheading of these poor guys.