Laura Ingraham...pandering to the Hijinxs of the far right

transporter

Laura Ingraham under fire for lamenting America's 'massive demographic changes'

“In some parts of the country, it does seem like the America that we know and love doesn’t exist anymore,” the conservative said on her Fox News show “The Ingraham Angle.”

“Massive demographic changes have been foisted upon the American people,” she continued, “and they’re changes that none of us ever voted for and most of us don’t like. From Virginia to California, we see stark examples of how radically in some ways the country has changed. Now, much of this is related to both illegal and in some cases, legal immigration that, of course, progressives love.”

I am shocked this line of reasoning hasn't been posted on here with pages of congratulatory comments.

Laura Ingraham...what an airhead...another defender of America...who has no idea what she has stood for during the last almost 250 years...no idea at all. Maybe she should move to Norway? Or St Georges Island?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I am shocked this line of reasoning hasn't been posted on here with pages of congratulatory comments.

Laura Ingraham...what an airhead...another defender of America...who has no idea what she has stood for during the last almost 250 years...no idea at all. Maybe she should move to Norway? Or St Georges Island?

She wasn't talking about race, you stupid, she was talking about drugs and crime and the crap normal people are sick of. If you'd actually listen to her instead of gobbling up the nonsense your masters say she said, you'd know that.

What a pack of durhards you people are.

Hijinx

Message from Tranny, the Hijinx of the left.
I would much rather be right.

There is a pun there ,Rather be right.
Something Tranny has never been.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

That's phenomenal! I had no idea she was that old. :shrug:

She looks great!

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hey

You are now, the official airhead of this forum. It is because of your lobotomy, and you have no brain matter left. Poor thing. If I can help you, please, let me know. :huggy:

I do have a question. What do you ‘stand’ for? Do you know?

And, one more thing. Laura is correct.

Last edited: