Michael Moore Trump will be 'LAST PRESIDENT' of the United States

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Michael Moore implied the President is desperate to hold on to his job for as long as possible.

Speaking to the Huffington Post, the 64-year old said: “Donald Trump is an even genius; he has no intention of leaving the White House.

[clip]

Despite Trump’s right-wing agenda, Mr Moore thinks his policies don’t necessarily line up with the views of most American people, saying: “We now live in a very liberal country.”

Mr Moore insisted most Americans support liberal policies such as health insurance and gun control.

He continued: “Most Americans may not label themselves as liberal, but if you look at almost every major issue, the majority of Americans support the liberal position.

“They want medicare for all. They believe in women’s equality and equal pay. They believe immigration is good for America. They believe in LGBQT rights and marriage equality.

“They want gun control. They want to break up the big banks. They want universal pre-K and free public college for all. They want to tax the rich and corporations. And on and on and on.

:killingme

Donald Trump will be 'LAST PRESIDENT' of the United States - shock new claims

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
When the Deathstar is fully operational the first target is Michael Moores house.

glhs837

Power with Control
Michael Moore implied the President is desperate to hold on to his job for as long as possible.

Speaking to the Huffington Post, the 64-year old said: “Donald Trump is an even genius; he has no intention of leaving the White House.

[clip]

Despite Trump’s right-wing agenda, Mr Moore thinks his policies don’t necessarily line up with the views of most American people, saying: “We now live in a very liberal country.”

Mr Moore insisted most Americans support liberal policies such as health insurance and gun control.

He continued: “Most Americans may not label themselves as liberal, but if you look at almost every major issue, the majority of Americans support the liberal position.

They want medicare for all. They believe in women’s equality and equal pay. They believe immigration is good for America. They believe in LGBQT rights and marriage equality.

They want gun control. They want to break up the big banks. They want universal pre-K and free public college for all. They want to tax the rich and corporations. And on and on and on.

:killingme

Donald Trump will be 'LAST PRESIDENT' of the United States - shock new claims

Nice bubble ya got there Mike :)

Heres the thing. He's right, there are parts of what he says that a lot of conservatives are just fine with. My gay daughter wants to get married, more power to her. And I do believe she should make equal pay to what someone with similar experience and education should get. I love immigrants. Legal ones. Heck, I'm even okay with finding a way for the hard working illegal ones a way to become citizens, as long as that isnt a freebie amnesty. I am in favor of regulations that prevent another financial meltdown.

But the parts of those things I like, the liberals cannot find a way, nor a lot of conservatives, to engage in the old fashioned thing called compromise.

SamSpade

Nice bubble ya got there Mike :)

Heres the thing. He's right, there are parts of what he says that a lot of conservatives are just fine with. My gay daughter wants to get married, more power to her. And I do believe she should make equal pay to what someone with similar experience and education should get. I love immigrants. Legal ones. Heck, I'm even okay with finding a way for the hard working illegal ones a way to become citizens, as long as that isnt a freebie amnesty. I am in favor of regulations that prevent another financial meltdown.

But the parts of those things I like, the liberals cannot find a way, nor a lot of conservatives, to engage in the old fashioned thing called compromise.

I'm not always very articulate but ...

Part of the problem we have with the left is, they don't speak our language, and we don't speak theirs.
They have this problem with projection as in - if I had Trump's power, I'd declare myself emperor - never dreaming at all it's the last thing he wants, nor do any of his followers...

They think when Trump says - "they should end this witch hunt " - oh my God - obstructing justice - he is ordering it to end.
At every turn, they interpret every whim as a direct edict or command, because that's how THEY operate - if it should be so, I command it so.

But it's not. None of us thinks that, nor does he.

Fundamentally, they are authoritarian. They have to be. When you have an unpopular view that you're convinced is RIGHT and MUST be implemented against the will of the people -
you HAVE to take the stance of "we're forcing this on you for your own good".

And it has been this way for generations. I've had countless debates with people over Lincoln's attitude about slavery - that he was to his very soul against it - but was
unwilling to outlaw it because he did not agree with forcing his will on a public that disagreed. The left is not so gracious. Their opinion is like Michael Douglas's "American President"
who says he will MAKE the people understand.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'm not always very articulate but ...

Part of the problem we have with the left is, they don't speak our language, and we don't speak theirs.
They have this problem with projection as in - if I had Trump's power, I'd declare myself emperor - never dreaming at all it's the last thing he wants, nor do any of his followers...

They think when Trump says - "they should end this witch hunt " - oh my God - obstructing justice - he is ordering it to end.
At every turn, they interpret every whim as a direct edict or command, because that's how THEY operate - if it should be so, I command it so.

But it's not. None of us thinks that, nor does he.

Fundamentally, they are authoritarian. They have to be. When you have an unpopular view that you're convinced is RIGHT and MUST be implemented against the will of the people -
you HAVE to take the stance of "we're forcing this on you for your own good".

And it has been this way for generations. I've had countless debates with people over Lincoln's attitude about slavery - that he was to his very soul against it - but was
unwilling to outlaw it because he did not agree with forcing his will on a public that disagreed. The left is not so gracious. Their opinion is like Michael Douglas's "American President"
who says he will MAKE the people understand.

"I have a pen and a phone!"

I think it also goes beyond political...

Their adherents have a controlling personality. Their way in every way.

Anything they deem improper, undesirable, wrong, antiquated etc. must be stamped out.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Michael is a big fat bloated POS ho has convinced some people that he is smart, and has gotten rich doing it.
He is a walking heart attack, I wish him no harm , but I hate to see some really good people die with the widowmaker, and it hasn't hit him yet.