Leftist hires hit man

SamSpade

Caught that one on the monitors at work.

Democrats being democrats.

It has the ring of a toddler's behavior - can't do anything, powerless - swing your fist and hit.
We're grownups and we are presumably civilized. Don't agree with something, there are grownup ways to deal with it.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It has the ring of a toddler's behavior - can't do anything, powerless - swing your fist and hit.
We're grownups and we are presumably civilized. Don't agree with something, there are grownup ways to deal with it.

What's perplexing is how much of the violence this country is tolerating from them.

They let the bike-lock guy off with probation after splitting someones skull.

Most of the DC rioters got let off scott-free and the few they did hold got next to nothing.

SamSpade

What's perplexing is how much of the violence this country is tolerating from them.

They let the bike-lock guy off with probation after splitting someones skull.

Most of the DC rioters got let off scott-free and the few they did hold got next to nothing.

Then my next comment will surely rile a few - the guy in Charlottesville who hit someone with his car - who is incredulously being charged with a HATE crime,
even though he is a white guy charged with killing a white woman - is making the claim of self-defense because just prior to running his car,
he was being assaulted by protesters with baseball bats smacking his car. I don't know if that argument will hold up in court, but fear of getting your skull
smashed while in your car - because people who just STAYED in their car historically were either beaten or killed - might be a legitimate reason to
push the pedal to the floor.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Then my next comment will surely rile a few - the guy in Charlottesville who hit someone with his car - who is incredulously being charged with a HATE crime,
even though he is a white guy charged with killing a white woman - is making the claim of self-defense because just prior to running his car,
he was being assaulted by protesters with baseball bats smacking his car. I don't know if that argument will hold up in court, but fear of getting your skull
smashed while in your car - because people who just STAYED in their car historically were either beaten or killed - might be a legitimate reason to
:yay:

Most visibly, ON CAMERA, Reginald Denny.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I hear a Bwhahahaha in your future.