Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Leftist hires hit man

  1. #1

    Leftist hires hit man

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09...-feds-say.html

    Can't confront on issues or logic - just kill them.
    Really, who ARE the fascists?
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  2. #2
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    13,382
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/09...-feds-say.html

    Can't confront on issues or logic - just kill them.
    Really, who ARE the fascists?
    Caught that one on the monitors at work.

    Democrats being democrats.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Caught that one on the monitors at work.

    Democrats being democrats.
    It has the ring of a toddler's behavior - can't do anything, powerless - swing your fist and hit.
    We're grownups and we are presumably civilized. Don't agree with something, there are grownup ways to deal with it.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  4. #4
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    13,382
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    It has the ring of a toddler's behavior - can't do anything, powerless - swing your fist and hit.
    We're grownups and we are presumably civilized. Don't agree with something, there are grownup ways to deal with it.
    What's perplexing is how much of the violence this country is tolerating from them.

    They let the bike-lock guy off with probation after splitting someones skull.

    Most of the DC rioters got let off scott-free and the few they did hold got next to nothing.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    What's perplexing is how much of the violence this country is tolerating from them.

    They let the bike-lock guy off with probation after splitting someones skull.

    Most of the DC rioters got let off scott-free and the few they did hold got next to nothing.
    Then my next comment will surely rile a few - the guy in Charlottesville who hit someone with his car - who is incredulously being charged with a HATE crime,
    even though he is a white guy charged with killing a white woman - is making the claim of self-defense because just prior to running his car,
    he was being assaulted by protesters with baseball bats smacking his car. I don't know if that argument will hold up in court, but fear of getting your skull
    smashed while in your car - because people who just STAYED in their car historically were either beaten or killed - might be a legitimate reason to
    push the pedal to the floor.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

  6. #6
    Imagine No Democrats Kyle's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    13,382
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Then my next comment will surely rile a few - the guy in Charlottesville who hit someone with his car - who is incredulously being charged with a HATE crime,
    even though he is a white guy charged with killing a white woman - is making the claim of self-defense because just prior to running his car,
    he was being assaulted by protesters with baseball bats smacking his car. I don't know if that argument will hold up in court, but fear of getting your skull
    smashed while in your car - because people who just STAYED in their car historically were either beaten or killed - might be a legitimate reason to
    push the pedal to the floor.


    Most visibly, ON CAMERA, Reginald Denny.
    ___________________________________________________________
    "If You Don’t Read the Newspaper You Are Uninformed, If You Do Read the Newspaper You Are Misinformed." - Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    Then my next comment will surely rile a few - the guy in Charlottesville who hit someone with his car - who is incredulously being charged with a HATE crime,
    even though he is a white guy charged with killing a white woman - is making the claim of self-defense because just prior to running his car,
    he was being assaulted by protesters with baseball bats smacking his car. I don't know if that argument will hold up in court, but fear of getting your skull
    smashed while in your car - because people who just STAYED in their car historically were either beaten or killed - might be a legitimate reason to
    push the pedal to the floor.
    I hear a Bwhahahaha in your future.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

  8. #8
    And the left is in a constant tizzy over people acting out on Trump's words.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Members who have read this thread: 24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |