Ohio Election and Democrat interference

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How do they keep "finding" votes? "Lost by 1000 votes? Oh, wait! Here's 500 here in this dumpster! Hang tight and let me see if we can't dig out some more..."

WTH??

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
How do they keep "finding" votes? "Lost by 1000 votes? Oh, wait! Here's 500 here in this dumpster! Hang tight and let me see if we can't dig out some more..."

WTH??

They do the same thing every time. Remember Florida in 2000?

2004?

Minnesota in 2008?

SamSpade

This is something I don't think I've ever heard the Democrats propose - a national standard for handling votes.

SamSpade

WTH??

I've never been cool with Al Franken's win. That has always seemed like a clear case of manufacturing votes to win a close election.

SamSpade

How many times are ya'll gonna post this same story??? Just because it comes from a different source doesn't make it different.

One of the truly great things about your unwilingness to reply is, I can issue a challenge you won't answer - but -

When has this been proven otherwise? I don't care if it's brought up a thousand times.

SamSpade

First do we have any proof they are dead, or if they have voted posthumously?

Do you REALLY need to have it proved to you that *72* people live in this *district* that are older than the oldest recorded person in the *NATION*?

Salmon

You can’t automatically purge anyone without proof they are dead. Some probably are dead, but no one has a right to assume so.

This_person

This is something I don't think I've ever heard the Democrats propose - a national standard for handling votes.

Unconstitutional.

Article 2 said:
The Congress may determine the Time of choosing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States.

plus

10th Amendment said:
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

equals no ability for the federal government to set state voting standards.

Anything arising from OTHER amendments, such as the 12th, 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th, or 26th all meet the requirements of the 10th. Things like the Voting Rights Act are predicated on the unproven notion that state voting laws were intentionally written to exclude people, in violation of a constitutionally-protect human right.

But, the federal government has no authority to establish state voting standards outside of the constitutional authority stated above.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
you can’t automatically purge anyone without proof they are dead. Some probably are dead, but no one has a right to assume so.

in ohio, someone who hasn’t voted for two years gets a notice asking them to verify their address. If they do not respond and then do not vote in the next two federal election cycles, they are removed from the rolls.

yw.